WTS Cylinder & Slide P40

WTS Cylinder & Slide P40

This is a discussion on WTS Cylinder & Slide P40 within the Firearms forums, part of the Kahr Forum Classifieds category; This P40 has been worked over by Cylinder and Slide. I have the paperwork showing the work. Complete carry bevel, action job, barrel crowning, extractor ...

Member #

WTS Cylinder & Slide P40

This P40 has been worked over by Cylinder and Slide. I have the paperwork showing the work. Complete carry bevel, action job, barrel crowning, extractor radiused and tensioned, feed ramp and barrel hood polished. The slide has recently been detail stripped. Striker and recoil springs are new.

Four mags included, all with new springs. Two Kahr 7 rounders, two Kahr 6 rounders, one with Pearce extension. Dawson Precision FO sights, original box and manual. Also included is a spare parts kit with multiple striker, extractor, and magazine springs, a striker spring guide, and a spare mag follower.

I've got a great collection of holsters for this one as well and if you're interested one or more are available separately.

$725 plus the cost of shipping to your FFL. I can do this face to face in the Northern VA area with a DL, CCW, and signed simple bill of sale required or my local Ashburn range will handle the transfer for $25.

Photos are here and I just noticed a small black spot under the "R" above the slide stop. This is a bit of grease or something, not damage.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by 024; 11-14-2019 at 09:38 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    KahrForum.com
    Advertisements