Firearmguy Kahr CM9 Video.........

This is a discussion on Firearmguy Kahr CM9 Video......... within the Kahr 9MM forums, part of the Kahr Pistol Forum category; ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By ron54
  • 2 Post By Leftyis70
  • 2 Post By WishIhad1
  • 1 Post By Devil in the Shade

Thread: Firearmguy Kahr CM9 Video.........

Member #
    Liked
    24064 times

Leftyis70 and BillACP like this.

The hardest part about a Zombie
    Apocalypse is trying to act like
    I'm not excited ..... !!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    KahrForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1224 times
    Agree completely, my main complaint has always been folks that refuse to, or are unable to work the trigger like a double-action revolver and then complain about the pistol being inaccurate!!

Of course, over the years I found that a very large percentage of folks are not able to properly work a double-action revolver
    ron54 and BillACP like this.
    Do what you want, 'cause you will anyway

Formerly known as Lefty60

Member #
    Liked
    40 times
    Nice video thanks for sharing it.Sweet looking little Kahr 9mm.
    ron54 and Leftyis70 like this.
    RVN, 6/68 to 7/69...U.S.M.C.

5. Remove Advertisements
    KahrForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Great video, can't wait for mine to come home. The more videos I look at the smaller it gets. Looks like its going to be a keeper for sure sorta make me want to get rid of a few and replace them with Kahrs in those calibers especially the PM45.

Member #
    Liked
    175 times
    I cannot say enough good things about the Kahr CM9. IMO it is the best all around carry gun made at this point. So light and easy to carry. I am a shooting enthusiast. Shoot on average twice a week, . Belong to a nice club where we share guns to test out and review. I have shot most of them that are out there. I made the move to go DAO years ago and never looked back. And this DAO is probably the best out there.
    What drives me nuts is when some internet fool talks about the Kahr and describes it as a horrible trigger. As soon as he says that, I know he does not have a clue about a good trigger or guns in general. The internet has driven so many into thinking they have to have a light, crisp striker fired trigger with the shortest reset possible. I have always wondered where this has come from? I think it came about when EDC sells exploded. So many newbies buying firearm. Especially guns like the Ruger LCP. The problem is they could not shoot them. Did not want to learn a DAO. Most Target shoot these guns anyway. And of course every one wants to be like a PRO, and what the pros shoot is what they want. Most do not want to take the time to lean a DAO. I taught my son from the Beginning to shoot DAO and now he has no desire for anything else. And have to say he is very competent with on.

The Kahr is surprisingly mild to shoot. For years I held off buying one simply because I believed a gun that small and light would have harsh recoil. Man was I wrong. This gun is so easy to shoot well. In the world of Carry Everyday, Ounces matter. And nothing is easier than a CM9.Well made, light weight easy to shoot and totally reliable.
    Example, Recently a few friends of mine tested the Sig 365.We ran a thousand rounds through the gun, each of us shooting 200 rds each. Nice gun, but not for many of us. In fact, I came home and bought another CM9.

The Kahr is not well known to most shooters. Many stores do not carry them. Kahr seems to walk to a different drummer. They have a great product and have actually been head of the game many years ago. The internet scares off any DAO to the general public. So many comments of calling any DAO a terrible trigger by so many that really are totally ignorant to them. Yes, there are bad DAO triggers, but then there are Great One's. And the Kahr trigger is top of the line.

View this video. "Why I switched to DAO" by luck gunner.

https://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/w...double-action/

BillACP likes this.