CT9 Front site fell off!

CT9 Front site fell off!

This is a discussion on CT9 Front site fell off! within the Kahr 9MM forums, part of the Kahr Pistol Forum category; Has anyone experienced this? I recently purchased a CT9, I only have about 300 rounds through it. I went to line up my sites at ...

Member #

CT9 Front site fell off!

Has anyone experienced this? I recently purchased a CT9, I only have about 300 rounds through it. I went to line up my sites at the range and noticed that on my last shot it came off! I was only able to find 1 screw. I ordered a new front site, but I didn't realize that it didn't come with the screws to install it. Has this happened to anyone, and do you know which screws need to be ordered to put on the new site. Thanks!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    KahrForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    11994 times
    Welcome jhirschmann......I don't know about the screws, but I stripped down my CW and took a look. The way mine is made- i don't think i would want to work on it. Your CT may be different?
    Certified Armed Infidel

Member #
    Liked
    24211 times
    [QUOTE=jhirschmann;203708]Has anyone experienced this? I recently purchased a CT9, I only have about 300 rounds through it. I went to line up my sites at the range and noticed that on my last shot it came off! I was only able to find 1 screw. I ordered a new front site, but I didn't realize that it didn't come with the screws to install it. Has this happened to anyone, and do you know which screws need to be ordered to put on the new site. Thanks!! [/QUOcTE]
    call Kahr and they will send what you need ..... then use some loctite on the screws

The hardest part about a Zombie
    Apocalypse is trying to act like
    I'm not excited ..... !!!!