ST9 impressions

ST9 impressions

This is a discussion on ST9 impressions within the Kahr Range Reports forums, part of the Kahr Discussions category; I recently acquired an ST9. I've put 300 to 400 rounds through it. Some FMJ, a few defensive JHP, and a lot of Syntech (the ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Higgy Baby

Thread: ST9 impressions

Member #

ST9 impressions

I recently acquired an ST9. I've put 300 to 400 rounds through it. Some FMJ, a few defensive JHP, and a lot of Syntech (the price was right). One feeding problem caused by poorly loaded magazine, other than that it has been flawless. Very accurate. Getting used to the trigger travel and DAO, but not too difficult. Have experimented with different grip styles and settled on off-hand thumb on frame. This is keeping my strong hand away from the mag release.

Initially got this for the rail to mount a light but have discovered I'm not crazy about carrying with light. This is good because my wife has taken a liking to it, bought a CCW purse, and will be carrying it. I have a TP9 on the way.

2. Remove Advertisements
    KahrForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    11994 times
    Welcome.....congrats on your new guns. I have the CW9 which appears to be slightly smaller. But it does shoot well. 2 things I had to learn to live with on the Kahr- stiff springs and long trigger pull. Eventually I became accustomed to it. Good luck.
    BillACP likes this.
    Certified Armed Infidel