Kahr CW 380 troubles

Kahr CW 380 troubles

This is a discussion on Kahr CW 380 troubles within the Kahr Talk forums, part of the Kahr Discussions category; Hello, my name is Bill and new to the Kahr forum. I'm posting due to I'm a little disappointed in Kahr. Purchased a Kahr CW ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Bill216
  • 3 Post By ron54
  • 1 Post By

Thread: Kahr CW 380 troubles

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Kahr CW 380 troubles

Hello, my name is Bill and new to the Kahr forum. I'm posting due to I'm a little disappointed in Kahr. Purchased a Kahr CW 380 a few years back. Maybe put 100 rounds through it and having nothing but issues with it. Rounds wont eject manually, a lot of stove piping that need to be manually cleared. So I call Kahr and I'm told, there's only a year warranty on the weapon which I found a little odd due to just about all of the big boy firearms manufactures, have pretty much, life time warranties on their firearms.
    So my question is, does anyone have the CW 380 and experiencing the same issues?
    Leftyis70 likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    KahrForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    23546 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill216 View Post
    Hello, my name is Bill and new to the Kahr forum. I'm posting due to I'm a little disappointed in Kahr. Purchased a Kahr CW 380 a few years back. Maybe put 100 rounds through it and having nothing but issues with it. Rounds wont eject manually, a lot of stove piping that need to be manually cleared. So I call Kahr and I'm told, there's only a year warranty on the weapon which I found a little odd due to just about all of the big boy firearms manufactures, have pretty much, life time warranties on their firearms.
    So my question is, does anyone have the CW 380 and experiencing the same issues?
    Welcome bill...... have you tried breaking in the gun by racking the slide a couple hundred times and lubing it well....... also what kind of ammo are you using as that size weapon can be ammo fussy...... Winchester white box is not a go with it....... use Remington or Federal etc......
    BillACP, Toney and Leftyis70 like this.

The hardest part about a Zombie
    Apocalypse is trying to act like
    I'm not excited ..... !!!!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi Bill, I’ve just joined the forum. Your cw380 troubles caught my eye. Bought mine Jan. of ‘18, mine was very finicky with different shaped Ammo too. But after try several brands and bullet shapes, my troubles were feeding and some stovepipes, it seemed to loosen up some. Today it runs everything 100%. Stay with it and you should get past your troubles. I love mine and pocket carry it in uncle Mike’s pocket holster loaded with Underwood xtreme defender +P. Stros17 In south Louisiana
    ron54 likes this.