help! sold my mossberg way back and now i cant find any receipts and bill of sales.

help! sold my mossberg way back and now i cant find any receipts and bill of sales.

This is a discussion on help! sold my mossberg way back and now i cant find any receipts and bill of sales. within the Long Guns forums, part of the Other Firearms category; i was going thru my paperwork for all my firearms , i keep all my receipts and bills of sales for my records...well im missing ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KeeperOath

Thread: help! sold my mossberg way back and now i cant find any receipts and bill of sales.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

i was going thru my paperwork for all my firearms , i keep all my receipts and bills of sales for my records...well im missing 1 from a mossberg persuader i bought almost 9-10 yrs ago and sold it almost 5 yrs ago to a friend....i just got off the phone with the store that i bought it from they said its gonna take a long time since i didn't have an exact date for them to go thru there records and the'll give me a call back....my question is is there another way to get the serial number from another source.

im just concern that it gets in the wrong hands......since i had my p45 stolen and recovered its been bothering me...trying to cover my ass.

2. Remove Advertisements
    KahrForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1904 times
    I think your safe...5 years ago? Can you just call your friend and get all that info? Not that I think you really need it.

"Don't sweat the petty things and never pet the sweaty things:
    _______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L- o]llllll[o-
    ()_)-()_)-o-)_)

Member #
    Liked
    528 times
    Just jot down a note about what you sold, when you sold it (approx), who you sold it to and stick it in your files. In fifty years of horse trading, I've never had a problem with firearms. I think you're fine.
    Ratfink likes this.
    Dale
    P380, P9, K40 Covert: My Love Machines
    Stay Focused, Stay Ready and Practice Often.