Welcome from the home of Jesse James

This is a discussion on Welcome from the home of Jesse James within the New Member Introduction forums, part of the Kahr Forum category; New here on the Kahr Forum, I have never had one and don't have one until next week when my new CM9 gets in so ...

Member #

New here on the Kahr Forum, I have never had one and don't have one until next week when my new CM9 gets in so I will will relearning a different brand. I shoot everything from 22 's both rim fire and center fire a big fan of the CZ rifles. I shoot a bunch of different calibers in handguns and reload for most of them. Throughout my time in shooting I have shot club matches and organized matches in the past, mostly bench rest and have had the pleasure as well as the learning experience to have shot with Walt Berger and some of the others. I have run the full circle from handguns to black powder and have enjoyed every minute of it.
    I am here to learn, you are never too old to learn and Kahr's are new to me so bare with me as I will ask questions. Thanks for letting me join your group look forward to everything you all have to say.

2. Remove Advertisements
    KahrForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    9112 times
    Welcome to the Forum & you'll quickly appreciate its smooth revolver like trigger...partial to hvy barrels & "ounce" triggers myself... :~)

Member #
    Liked
    1091 times
    Welcome. If your CM9 is factory new don't forget to empty the gun and manually rack the slide a couple of hundred times, then leave it locked back the night before you first take it to the range. Also, if you have trouble getting all the rounds in the mags at first leave them fully loaded (or minus one rd), overnight as well.
    sc

--
    Long time Kahr owner, newish member

5. Remove Advertisements
    KahrForum.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Welcome