Kahr Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,332 Posts
Those are so cool, you can put all kinds of stocks on them. Anything from classic to folding, commando, tactical..........wow !!!! I know your gonna scope it........have fun !!!

·
Super Moderator
23,332 Posts
Picture is a must.................

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
112 miles with 3 grandkids and grandma!!! I'm home.... IMG_20130701_172605.jpg IMG_20130701_172720-1.jpg

Yeah I plan on scoping it, can just barely see a rear sight. Plan on getting a banana mag, would really like one of the wire folding stocks.

I've always wanted one, but they've always been over two hundred. Even when you could get a 30-30 for a hundred.

Finally bought one about three years ago but got glock fever and sold it before I got a hi-cap mag!!! I will pass this one down to a grandkid

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Probably, the stock I've always wanted is a hundred bucks!!!! And wood is cool.

·
Super Moderator
23,332 Posts
The folding stocks are cool, so are the thumbhole stocks I've seen. But wood is classic and always in good taste...........she's a sharp looking rifle. Have a ton of fun shooting it...............!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,332 Posts
Boy, your wasting no time improving and tuning that gun...........

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh man I finished the action work!!! Can't pick the rifle up with the trigger anymore! !! I haven't dug my scales out yet but I'm thinking its between 3&4#.

The new hammers have the bushings cast with the hammer. Was gonna use a vice as a jig but ended up doing it by hand. Still got a slight positive engagement.

·
Super Moderator
23,332 Posts
Very Nice.............and Happy Birthday !!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Found a Butler creek steel lipped 25rd mag in town!!! Im going to get it and break it in!!!

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
IMG_20130729_162526.jpg

Just got back... with federal bulk the mag worked great with the last 18 rounds or so. The America eagle didn't do near as good.

Was a little surprised with the accuracy!!! With the fed bulk it was keeping them in an inch @50yds just leaning against the car!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,332 Posts
I like it.......I like it......

·
Super Moderator
23,332 Posts
Hickok45 goes for a walk in the woods with a supressed Ruger 10/22...........

1 - 20 of 47 Posts