Kahr Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting. I've not seen one like this. Any opinions?

2140240_01_kimber_pro_carry_one_of_a_kind_640.jpg

Reactions: Ratfink

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Yeah.............on 1 level it's got that cool factor...........but you're right I wouldn't want to holster it, or shoot it. Then again it's not my style either, I prefer the more traditional look...........I don't care for the tan or olive drab colors you now see on some pistols..........rifles are ok with the non traditional finishes though !!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Yes a show piece..............nice to have that kind of money to drop on something to display..............there's always something for that someone, somewhere !!!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
I was kind of wondering the same thing, kind of looks like a skin, but can't really tell

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice safe queen I reckon...not for me though.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I like it to look and would likely like it to play with while I'm watch National Geographic videos, but I'd not put that look on my 1911 nor would I buy one.

Bob, you buy one and let me borrow it time to time. It would be a great Outdoor 4th of July BBQ Handgun in a nice custom made snake skinned shoulder holster. You know, I just might have to get one just to carry on certain days. :>)

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Yeah......its kind of weird.......kinda funky.......kinda cool.......kinda stupid........and not for me !!

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Oh I don't know Ron...I can see you wearing it with a sequined holster...maybe camo?:dispirited:

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Well................If it's camo..........maybe :D

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Always a risk-taker Ron :bow:

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Hard to deny the allure of fancy camo.......... ;)

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Now what man who's into guns.........shooting sports.......hunting.......Etc.......could resist this outfit.......I know Toney has one for dress occasions !!!!!!!!.............I think its very cool !!!!!.........................................And yes I'd wear it !!!!!!!!!
............ :thumbsu:
CCFullCamoSuit.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
You know really its perfect, if you get it dirty no one can tell. If you drop something on it eating, you can just save it for later.:tan:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts