Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
removed as possible advertisement.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Do you know anything about this? I spied it on the Kansas list and have done business with the dealer.
FOR SALE: HIGH STANDARD GI 1911 45 ACP PARKERIZED, checkered handle $425

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Who really? Well now then it must be of the quality, better or worse. Makes you wonder why they'd have two that are the same.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Yeah, it's made by armscor. From what I read its a good gun for the money. They say it's finished pretty well too.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
They make the perfect Xmas present !!!!!! ..........does the wifey know this bob.........,does she ??!!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess "Parker" is the finish? I'll have to online after while. I'm getting ready to leave for carving today.
No I won't let her on the forum. Beside she wants me to have anything she approves!

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Remember your safe here with us bob, I don't think the wifey would approve of your comments and such here.................or we could send her a note inviting her to participate and join you here.............be glad to do it for you !
Besides it would give her lots of info for conversation with you !! :p

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ron, you are soooo helpful and full of.......good ideas. I sometimes read her what the guys are saying. She always asks "which one is it that said THAT to you?" Of it's ALWAYS you Ron. Mr. Rat runs a close second and of course the newly wed Duke. She gets a kick out what Toney DOESN'T say.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
I will remember to be kind.........as always.....

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'd rather you be yourself. That way I know where you're at. <grin> Mr. Rat is the one lurks and when no one's looking,,,,he'll fink on you.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Mr. Rat is the one lurks and when no one's looking,,,,he'll fink on you.[/QUOTE]

Like a kamikaze........
And as always l hope you realize im just playing

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And then there's Toney and his darn smiley faces!
<grin>

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Sometimes more is said with silence than words

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
And there are times that no words can express what a person wants to tell you....bob :sly:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts