Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very rare and hard to find 1st generation Glock 17 in almost pristine condition. Low serial number AF****with a hi-cap mag! Less than 50 rounds through this beauty and clean shiny bore. No wear marks on the frame or holster wear. It's been a safe queen for over 30 years. I believe this to be a 1983 Austrian Glock.
No Low balls please, I know what its worth and don't need to sell it.
No box, no ammo, no paper work. More pics available upon request
five4one-2sixthree-9four22 thanks, Tom :fat:

Trigger Air gun Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory Trigger Air gun Gun accessory Office supplies Gun barrel

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok, I was testing the waters..I dropped it to $950..lets see who bites? :fat:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got an offer FT of a AKMS Century Arms AK47 under-folder plus 160 rounds and 3-30 round mags...any thought?

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Doesn't sound bad...........is the gun one of the imports or American ...............if import can be of variable quality.................they sell for around $550 - plus the extras he's throwing in.........

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
There are a lot of Romanian, Yugoslav and Polish imports that can be good to crappy quality...............know what you are getting !!

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea, he says it's American ....I asked the same thing. He said it's dimpled at the well and fits a double-stack mag. He's not sure if the barrel is chromed but I think the American ones are...Thanks Ron!

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
Looks like the Glock I bought when they first came to the west coast. You could get any model that you wanted, as long as it was a G17.:eagerness:

Mine was serial #0124, including LEO discount, about $300.00. Guess I should'a kept it:sad:

Trade up to something you want, you've got some room to deal :getdown:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like the Glock I bought when they first came to the west coast. You could get any model that you wanted, as long as it was a G17.:eagerness:

Mine was serial #0124, including LEO discount, about $300.00. Guess I should'a kept it:sad:

Trade up to something you want, you've got some room to deal :getdown:
Yea, I got an offer from a fellow brother in blue for his AkMS plus some cash....these are bringing big bucks now...mine was serial #0801...

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just lowered it to $850...but that's prolly where I'll stop and warehouse it. :05.18-flustered: It'll only appreciate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts