1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Wow, we are at least 2 foot of snow away from that!:wink:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Heck Yea, mine are simmering on the stove as we speak (type), except I added some sweet onions. Meat is browning in a separate pan. Yea Baby it's cold outside.

Reactions: Ratfink

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Welcome lawnboymike!

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Love peppers! Eat'em up yum....cept those dang Habeneros and Jalapeno's... they burn more coming out then going in..:ass: Welcome Lawnboy! Waves hello from the Oregon coast:getdown:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
I know you southern boys know all about fried greed maters...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm rebel flag.jpg

·
Registered
137 Posts
Currently -8 degrees here, so I'll have to wait on "grillin" for at least another month ... :cold:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Welcome lawnboymike to the Forum.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Currently -8 degrees here, so I'll have to wait on "grillin" for at least another month ... :cold:

Geeze that's looks cold.

John 70,
Only 136 days to go for winter for you.

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got green beans coming up, my bucket maters are getting it.
Might be about time to plant the okra.

The Bermuda grass in my newly tilled part is getting it too...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Grass has been raked and fertilized seeing as it's supposed to rain 3-4 days this week. :positive:

Which is fine .... considering what water bills have run the past few years.

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The.weather man keeps saying it will rain, but it keeps missing us...

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Grass has been raked and fertilized seeing as it's supposed to rain 3-4 days this week. :positive:

Which is fine .... considering what water bills have run the past few years.
I sure hope it doesn't turn to snow up there in the frigid North-land.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
No snow........you promised now bob

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Oh I did, didn't I. gulp.... That's no fun.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Some say promises are made to be broken............just do like our government promise something else !

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
They not only promise but do darn good job of LYING also. I'm sick of the whole crowd in Washington. They have no shame there and literally get by with murder. Politics has always been dirty but I don't how you would define today's politicians. I hear vote-um out is the way to control it. B.S. It takes too long and the damage is done (eg. Holder,Obama,Pelosi,Reid,Boehner,McConnell). Honestly, how do some of these idiots get in AND STAY in office? Too many "Low Information" voters is the big problem and there doesn't seem to be a way to get around ignorant voters. I'm not saying I'm right all the time but take a serious look at some of our "Leaders".....sick.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
They not only promise but do darn good job of LYING also. I'm sick of the whole crowd in Washington. They have no shame there and literally get by with murder. Politics has always been dirty but I don't how you would define today's politicians. I hear vote-um out is the way to control it. B.S. It takes too long and the damage is done (eg. Holder,Obama,Pelosi,Reid,Boehner,McConnell). Honestly, how do some of these idiots get in AND STAY in office? Too many "Low Information" voters is the big problem and there doesn't seem to be a way to get around ignorant voters. I'm not saying I'm right all the time but take a serious look at some of our "Leaders".....sick.
You hit the nail on the head...........it's pretty much all of them...........and ignorant voters makes it worse.......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts