Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little new here but not to a few of our sister forums. I do own a Kahr CW45, its my daily carry, being a average size feller I even pocket carry it. But I like to "what if" when I think of guns. I really like pistol caliber carbines and always wanted a large pistol caliber carbine. I know there are levers that do a good job but I want a semiautomatic carbine. I'd like one no smaller than a 44mag but a 50 is my goal. I like the Desert Eagle and it is a Kahr product can't help but wonder if it wouldn't be a great carbine platform. So what if they did like Browning does with its Buckmark rifle add a longer barrel, butt stock and forearm. To stay NFA about it make the butt cast into the frame like the Buckmark. Then it could be offered as a separate rifle/carbine in all the calibers they now offer. Would it sell, can't believe it would take much engineering, just a longer barrel and some cosmetic parts. What say you all, and thanks.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Interesting idea.............

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well its about pistol calibers, the DE can be had in 357, 44mag and 50AE, plus a few Corbon wildcats at a time. I have ARs and tack driving bolt actions. Now if Kahr or Magnum Research made a DE carbine/rifle then in time getting one made in 500 S&W, my goal, look out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts