Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this cw380 would shoot my reloads for a week with no failures no-stop. It never fails. Iam really struggling to find failure.

·
Registered
509 Posts
You must know what you are doing when you do your reloading. Not everyone does.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do have a pretty good mess worked up on 380, really dialed in sweet and straight shooter, enough powder, and their all cartridge gaged which is key l think. Iam hitting good at 3 yards. 5 too. I have good rythum with that trigger.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I was in Bass Pro today and almost picked up a box of 380's anticipating get one sooner or later. Decided not to just in case it doesn't work out. Sure glad to hear no problems.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
l thought u had 380cw already a couple weeks ago. I have 380's cause l carry them alot. Their a tool of mine, iam not a collector. I may buy another cm9. (that is the smallest?) yes? James Bonds caliber. Prob a reason for that, 9's go right thru bad guy. I WISH KAHR MADE A 22 MAGNUM PISTOL LIL' SMALLER THAN CW380. They could not make-em fast enough. Think i'll call Ian an make a suggestion.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I was visiting a gun store in Ok. City yesterday and those little 22 revolvers are expensive!

kahrhauler, " I may buy another cm9. (that is the smallest?) yes?" If you mean smallest of the Kahr 9"s then yes I would agree.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Waaaaaaaa, I want a my 380!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
See you got bit by the new gun blues............just remember you don't need it...........or do you.... ??

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Naw, I dont' need it....but....I WANT IT!!! Although I may remind you, "Concealing" a 380 wearing a Speedo is much easier than a 9.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
A want finds its way to being a need.........when a gun is concerned. Speedo not withstanding !

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Excuse me...there is nothing "standing" in my Speedo.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Unfortunate...........

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks bob

i hav one those toney

but i wish kahr made semi 10rnd.

i know of another co. making one.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Get up and buy a cw380.

I bought a new glock -21 today, sold xds45. Incredible.

The kahr will not mis-fire.

·
Registered
8 Posts
here's a question. because the p barrel is imported, but the cw barrel is different, could the ramp be slightly different and be more ammo tolerant?

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Where did you see it was imported mm2?

·
Registered
8 Posts
i thought i read somewhere that the lothar walther barrel was made in austria, i may be mistaken. although i'm new to this site, it just seemed to me that there were less complaints about rounds feeding with the cw barrels, maybe i'm mistaken about that also.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts