Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't even have my first kahr in my hands yet and I know my next one is gonna be a K9... So sleek... So sexy... I want it! I love the looks and design of kahrs I will forever be a kahr owner...

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
That is a really nice gun..........the all steel Kahrs are sweet......,,,,love my mk9 !!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw it and said.... Yupp... You will be mine someday! Just like the mk9 will be. But I need to get the first one in my hands first-.-

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Yes I'd like an mk9 also but can't justifying it since I have the k9. So I'm thinking kahr 45 maybe.

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
I've got a rifle up for swap for a cm40 on the local forum.
So far I've been offered a pt111 and a 995.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
The only reason I'm thinking 45 is comments on how 40 kicks more. But then some complain about the cm9. I don't remember shooting a 45..

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I'm curious how it shoots being a light weight? Both in accuracy and handling.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
What Toney states above and a little roll marking and some machining on the slide and and staked sight.............and price !!

·
Registered
509 Posts
My TP45 is an easy shooting handgun. The size and the weight are almost perfect for me. Since I have a K40 Covert and I don't own a Kahr 9mm, I'd say my next Kahr is a K9. Sweet Steel.

Now the money. Here money, here money money. Come to Papa,

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
It goes kind of like this........I want any gun I don't already have......

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I looked at several pistols before purchasing my CM9. My only other weapon is a Maverick 88 12 gauge. A cheaper shot gun but I like it just fine.
It is a matter of economics for me, as it is most, before buying the next gun. So far I am happy with what I have!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Just got back from the gun show. I saw several CW45 but no CM45's. Would rather have the CM just like would rather have a PM9 instead of my CM9 but totally happy with it. So.....I would probably be totally happy with CW45. Dealers there said CM's don't show very often compared to CW'S. K9 comments above I agree with. Sweet.

bob

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Just got back from the gun show. I saw several CW45 but no CM45's. Would rather have the CM just like would rather have a PM9 instead of my CM9 but totally happy with it. So.....I would probably be totally happy with CW45. Dealers there said CM's don't show very often compared to CW'S. K9 comments above I agree with. Sweet.

bob
This is from Kahr's web site.
"The Kahr CW380 is now shipping!!"

"The Kahr CM45 will start shipping in 1st Qtr 2014."

1 - 19 of 19 Posts