Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi y'all! Just logged in for the first time - looks like a cool place to hang out. I have a few little things that I'd bet others here have had too.
At the range the other day, I was checking/breaking in my brand new PM45. It was printing low and left from my aim point. My Kimber Ultra CDP was hitting a little low on the same target, same distance, same ammo. I asked the range officer if he could explain, and he offered that right-handed shooters often have that problem with DAO pistols. Well, maybe... The fact that I'm also left-eyed and out of practice may enter in to the issue. I've loved the 1911 and .45ACP since first firing my dad's WWII souvenir. Never fired a DAO pistol, but the PM45 conceals better than my Kimber.

Well, I guess that's enough of an intro for now. Other issues later, Thanks all!

B.C.

P.S. I notice that while choosing an icon for this message, that the thumb UP icon shows no description, but the thumb DOWN icon says it''s thumb UP . Well, I'll hit the UP icon and see what happens.... Got the Up icon, but the description is still wrong. FWIW, I run Firefox...

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Welcome aboard, from a fellow Texan! (Garland 1960's) I tend to pull DAO's as well. I always cocked my first round on my Sig and solved the problem. Glad to have ya here pull up a chair and enjoy the show..Y'all are welcome round these parts.:abe:

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Welcome to our humble little forum........

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, folks! I feel welcome - so far, but I can be a crochety ol' fart. I take shooting, the constitution and honest decent people very seriously!
That said, I do love a good laugh! More introductory stuff in my profile. All the best to all a y'all!

B.C.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Thanks, folks! I feel welcome - so far, but I can be a crochety ol' fart. I take shooting, the constitution and honest decent people very seriously!
That said, I do love a good laugh! More introductory stuff in my profile. All the best to all a y'all!

B.C.
You should fit right in!

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Well I think you found the right place........great group of guys reside here.....we are serious at times.......and as you can see we enjoy a fun time joking and jabbing at each other, so dont take that part too serious.....enjoy the ride. ..

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Welcome to the Forum B. C., nice to have your comments.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Welcome B.C. Glad to you aboard!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts