Kahr Handgun Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a suggestion about who has a great pocket holster for my Kahr PM9 with a CT front laser? I am looking for a first hand referral for one that doesn't print and turn in my front pocket. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Howdy!!! My favorite store bought pocket holster is de Santis. Not sure if the make one for a laser though.

·
Super Moderator
23,359 Posts
Reactions: lefty60

·
Registered
4 Posts
uncle mikes, desantis, or a thin kydex holster will do. Depending on how big your pockets are and how your shorts/pants fit will play a factor in printing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I use the suede front pocket one from the Kahr store. It fits well and allows for a fast, Clean draw due to a thick band at the top of the holster with allows you to use your thumb to "push" the pistol out. The outside is rough to keep it from coming out of the pocket and the interior is smooth top grain for easy withdrawal. If you like leather, then this holster is an excellent choice. Below is the holster I am referring to.
http://www.kahr.com/GetDynamicImage...b-Tab-Pocket-Holster-w-CT3505.jpg&w=652&h=556

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have used the Desantis M44 Super Fly Pocket Holster for both my P380 and PM9 for the last year and they are great. Some dress slacks I have to use the removable flap, but not my Dockers or Jeans but it is nice to have the option if needed.

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
I have used the Desantis M44 Super Fly Pocket Holster for both my P380 and PM9 for the last year and they are great. Some dress slacks I have to use the removable flap, but not my Dockers or Jeans but it is nice to have the option if needed.
Welcome to the forum Toms60, looking forward to your participation here!

·
Super Moderator
23,359 Posts
Welcome Toms60.......

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Welcome to the forum Toms60! :applause:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Does anyone have a suggestion about who has a great pocket holster for my Kahr PM9 with a CT front laser? I am looking for a first hand referral for one that doesn't print and turn in my front pocket. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I use the suede front pocket one from the kahr store. It fits well and allows for a fast, Clean draw. The outsie is rough to keep it from coming out of the pocket and the interior is smooth top grain. If you like leather then this holster is an excellent choice.
http://www.kahr.com/GetDynamicImage...b-Tab-Pocket-Holster-w-CT3505.jpg&w=652&h=556

·
Registered
56 Posts
For a pocket holster DeSantis makes a good holster, I wear my PM9 and KP45 in the front in Apendex style, I'm left handed so it's on my left front side, I have CT on both and the holsters are by Clinger Holster, Cooks Holsters And Alabama Holsters, also Alien holsters for a strong side, these are all Inside the waist carry, they all are quality holsters and very well made IMHO....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts