Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
We feed & drug our good comrade brothers well in SFO.
The 9th Circuit has jurisdiction over (and its decisions affect) Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon and Washington as well as Guam and Northern Mariana Islands.

The gist: The 2nd Amendment doesn't give you the right to carry a hidden weapon, but states do. (Worse then that: San Diego, Bay Area & Los Angeles counties= no permits issued without a really good story. Fresno county & points North= they hand them out like M&M's. )
5 things to know about 9th Circuit's concealed-carry gun ruling

We shall see where this ends up.

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
We feed & drug our good comrade brothers well in SFO.
The 9th Circuit has jurisdiction over (and its decisions affect) Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon and Washington as well as Guam and Northern Mariana Islands.

The gist: The 2nd Amendment doesn't give you the right to carry a hidden weapon, but states do. (Worse then that: San Diego, Bay Area & Los Angeles counties= no permits issued without a really good story. Fresno county & points North= they hand them out like M&M's. )
5 things to know about 9th Circuit's concealed-carry gun ruling

We shall see where this ends up.
The Libs from Kali have been fouling up our state for quite a long time now, I don't foresee them quitting anytime soon!

·
Super Moderator
23,513 Posts
It's always the same crap, using the logic that if they restrict or deny "legal" / "non criminal" citizens gun carry and ownership rights then everyone is safer and gun violence is reduced.....!!!!!
Even though us legal gun toting would be dangers to society.............have not participated in mass shootings........and in fact are by far less likely to use our weapons in a violent act than a non gun owner......that is a proven fact.......last time I saw a hard statistic, I believe it was like .005% had committed a "crime" with their weapon............that statistic never comes out ........all they do is compare us to the "mentality sick" mass shooter...........rant over......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts