Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize that Kahr doesn't make rifles or large-format pistols, but this will still affect many of you. Under ATF's latest proposed rule, your AR/AK pistols could be swept up under the NFA. Not just those but other guns as well such as the SP5, Honey Badger, etc. We ALL need to comment on this but also write to our senators and representatives and remind them of their duty to write and/or repeal laws, and not let some rogue agency bypass them and rewrite their own interpretations and definitions that have the effect of writing law. I submitted my comment but I may have been insulting with my mention of astroturf Karens and Biden's ignorance, so I don't recommend writing what I did. I was slightly inebriated and extremely frustrated when I submitted my comment.

Anyways, please pass this on to every last gun forum in which you're a member, and make yourselves heard. Even if you're not personally affected by this, if this passes, there'll be other ATF "redefining" that comes after things that will affect you.

One of the numerous explanations of this hot garbage

·
Registered
1 Posts
I realize that Kahr doesn't make rifles or large-format pistols, but this will still affect many of you. Under ATF's latest proposed rule, your AR/AK pistols could be swept up under the NFA. Not just those but other guns as well such as the SP5, Honey Badger, etc. We ALL need to comment on this but also write to our senators and representatives and remind them of their duty to write and/or repeal laws, and not let some rogue agency bypass them and rewrite their own interpretations and definitions that have the effect of writing law. I submitted my comment but I may have been insulting with my mention of astroturf Karens and Biden's ignorance, so I don't recommend writing what I did. I was slightly inebriated and extremely frustrated when I submitted my comment by bracesbox.

Anyways, please pass this on to every last gun forum in which you're a member, and make yourselves heard. Even if you're not personally affected by this, if this passes, there'll be other ATF "redefining" that comes after things that will affect you.

One of the numerous explanations of this hot garbage
Alright, thanks for sharing

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have never thought a brace enhanced my accuracy, and the ones I tried, they just seem to cumbersome. That being said, they should not be illegal for those that desire to use one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts