Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah Ive got one in my truck.... its there most of the year just cause my latch is broke on the sliding glass.

But heck my 4 Wheeler in the back has a gun rack!!!

I see no problem riding with a shotgun or hunting rifle in the window ...

But once I put my m4 in it, drove through the parking space so I'd have a good view while the old lady run into wallyworld.

I got some of the most Disgusting looks!!!! From then on I covered it up or put it behind the seat!!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,432 Posts
Don't let them call you a red neck................

·
Super Moderator
23,432 Posts
My girlfriend always tells me I must be a red neck.............always carry a gun everywhere I go...........a 4in folder knife in my pocket............a multi tool on my belt and a high intensity tactical flashlight next to it. And an extra mag of self defense ammo for the weapon. Also a paracord bracelet most of the time. She says I must be paranoid............no I'm just prepared !!!!!! Oh and I'm usually reading some gun rag or looking at a bass pro or cheaper than dirt catalog.............

·
Super Moderator
23,432 Posts
The best part is the other day we went to her credit union and she was going to withdraw a large amount of cash, there were some strange people parked next to us by the ATM. So before she gets out of the car she asks if I have my gun with me, as I step out to accompany her to the terminal........................go figure !!!

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What!!! Only one gun and knife!!! Hell I've sat 25' up in a tree with two rifles, a big boomer, and my three everyday carry pistols....

·
Super Moderator
23,432 Posts
Your just "very well" prepared................

·
Registered
4 Posts
How things have changed! It was not uncommon for me and many others, while at high school 1963-64, to have a rifle rack with one or more guns in it. Don't remember any guns ever getting stolen..

·
Super Moderator
23,432 Posts
Welcome.....................Was a different world back in the 60's and early 70's....................your word and a handshake still meant something.......!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In the late 80s my brother carried a load of hunting stuff in and came right back outside to find his rifle, and my pistol gone... well that's what he said about the pistol, I still think he didn't want to give it back!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts