Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be a stretch for a new Thread but thought maybe someone that wears a dress or similar attire that might have a similar situation.
I've lost about 12 pounds this year and was ready to buy some smaller waist-ed jeans. Fortunately I didn't as CC'n takes up the slack. Of course now that I've lost the weight I look like I'm swimming in over sized pants. Surely some lady guests or members would have some feedback. I really suspect some our members might be "ladies" with a coded handle.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FIVE! You must be back to your fighting weight then.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Oh bob, so many comments, so little space...:lolu:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All good comments I'm guessing. Did you ever get an Elk?

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Alas, no. Been sick this entire week...or weak. :unsure:

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
This may be a stretch for a new Thread but thought maybe someone that wears a dress or similar attire that might have a similar situation.
I've lost about 12 pounds this year and was ready to buy some smaller waist-ed jeans. Fortunately I didn't as CC'n takes up the slack. Of course now that I've lost the weight I look like I'm swimming in over sized pants. Surely some lady guests or members would have some feedback. I really suspect some our members might be "ladies" with a coded handle.
So you said your pants are too big.......have you ever considered the 5.11 taclite pants.......I have a couple of their shorts and they're great. Sorry I cant help with your dresses being too big though.....bob (code name for barb).......

Reactions: Ratfink

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bummer.......:sick:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Ok, Ron opened the door....
Was that the "ex-lax" diet?:lolu:

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
In all seriousness if you iwb, you do need to go up a pants and belt size...

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The ex-lax diet = Jameson and ex-lax. as per Ron's Posted pic. When you lose it you just don't give a damn. I'm pondering a name for this concocted drink. "Crappy mess", "The Jameson Scoot" "Jameson Two Step"?

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
I like that bob........Jameson scoot !!!

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
"two shots and a squirt"?:tongue:

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.....

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I am going into hibernation. More snow and -5 tonight!:cry::notfair::coldb::cold::growl:

Bob.......:eek:nthego:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am going into hibernation. More snow and -5 tonight!:cry::notfair::coldb::cold::growl:

Bob.......:eek:nthego:
Now here is a man that knows how to use his down time (5 months & 28 days). Taking more time to find appropriate smileys than it took to write the post. Honker down John.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Maybe you should take your Jameson diet nationwide............Jameson energy drink, Jameson Shake, Jameson sports drink.........

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
And please no more pics of your CC pants......

1 - 20 of 22 Posts