Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I picked up my P380 a couple of days ago. Yesterday I went to the range to try it out. Shot 26 Blazer Aluminum and 25 UMC flawlessly. Shot 23 Fiocchi with several failure to chamber, failure to eject, & failure to feed. Shot 4 more Blazer flawlessly and concluded my P380 doesn't like Fiocchi. The Blazer worked great though.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'd like to find some of this in the hp configuration just to see if it's lighter than similar brass cased rounds.

·
Registered
6 Posts
pittsburghfrank said:
Has anyone tried Blazer aluminum in your P380? If so, did you have any problems?

Thanks,
Frank
Shot some yesterday with new pistol . Part of the break in was 50 of the aluminum cased Blazer ammo. Shot great except one stovepiped. Could have been my fault because I was shooting weak hand with no support. I would buy more if I could find it. Good Luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Blazer Ammo is my #1 choice for GP ammo. I am feeding 2 P380's. ;D My wife loves to practice with her CT fitted baby. Very accurate ammo, flawless feeding, good price. I was able to buy a case at the Gun Show for 13.50 a box. Added benefit - because the aluminum cases are lighter than brass ones, most of them do not eject into my face. What's not to like?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts