·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Very nice............

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hay sum-batches! Hehehe, pretty good price. Huh? NIB. Thats to the door of ffl, sometimes he dont charge me. Bout 500$ worth of ammo an it will be broke in. And l get to reload all of em.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Hay sum-batches! Hehehe, pretty good price. Huh? NIB. Thats to the door of ffl, sometimes he dont charge me. Bout 500$ worth of ammo an it will be broke in. And l get to reload all of em.
Well I'm glad you got one. My CM did not take 500 boxes. I'd say about 2-300 rds and it was good. It's a keeper for me. I only wish the sights were grooved in the slide.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I shot a few mags through mine and stuffed it in a holster.
I did pretty much the same but still have a lot of fmj to put through it before trying HPs. Just want to be comfortable with it.:cocksure:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Very nice...:fat: Go enjoy it.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe it will learn itself quicker than cw380. How many days i gotta wait on budsguns? It will be here friday?

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Friday?? Good Luck...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
money is instant, m/c. LMAO, u knucklehead, it will be here monday or tu. @ latest.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Monday or Tuesday sounds more reasonable but I'll bet you your shiny 500 rounds of 380 to a dollar.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No , i think toney's correct! They have all info an say it will ship in 3 to seven days. Thats a bad principle of bizz to me,, why cant it ship today or friday? That alone would cause me not to do bizz there any more. Ive bought guns before online at other places and they are mailed within day an 1/2! MAYBE TONEY CAN ANSWER THIS ? FOR US. They even said yesterday that my ffl is a pre-approved ffl. Well, what? They dont have pistol yet. Iam gonna look and see if they charged my credit card yet.

No, l looked, guess they dont charge ya till later it ship day. (most customers think the gun is there and it will ship in day and 1/2.) Do you think they should tell phone customers the order want ship till 3 to 7 days?

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
What got me is they don't really want to talk to you after the order.

We called them up after 7 days and the first person said she couldn't find our order....

I use them to check prices, guess I got spoiled getting all my other gun orders in 2-3 days...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Toney, l just paid $34.50cents to cancel order. 10%.... Guess iam just too old school . THAT WANT CHANGE! I will live my life out old school. Ya know, if they would have told me up front that would be the right thing to do. "sir, we take your $ now, and it will ship between 3 and 7 days".

1) they charged my paypal mastercard yesterday (so the young guy said) and want ship my cm9 till next week??? Dont think so! They lost my bizz and others l tell about buds guns.
2) i'll just wait till jims gets one in here.
3) 4 other huge gun shops in area here, ft bragg i guess.
4) he said there computers are out hunting for one at different warehouses around the country.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea, thats what they do! I'd rather pay 20$ more and get it local.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
And keep the guy in business

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yea for sure Ron!

I really want a black slide, iam calling kahr an see if there is a trade program or so kind of plating like i saw at gun show.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts