Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 481 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heck guys, am I glad I looked at the previous post. I was going to place an order with them tomorrow. I mean Holy Hanna! Are these folks not the place to go for my Kahr needs? Wiping my forehead with Jack Daniels, did I just miss the bull*hit?

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
I have read some not so great experiences people have had with Buds.............and some others really like them !!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Iam just old and stubburn. If you gonna mail my gun next day tell me ,, if your gonna drop ship my gun in week to 2 weeks tell me when iam on the phone with you. I have bought couple guns on gunbroker (its all up front) that were here in 2 to 4 days. But l was told up front. Iam old school, l dont buy pistol unless l talk to a person on a phone. Iam sure l would have got pistol in a week or so.

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
I want it now!!! Don't want to pay for good service ...

And I don't like their auction

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Everyone who's a gun nut wants their new gun now or at least a day or two........

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Iam just old and stubburn. If you gonna mail my gun next day tell me ,, if your gonna drop ship my gun in week to 2 weeks tell me when iam on the phone with you. I have bought couple guns on gunbroker (its all up front) that were here in 2 to 4 days. But l was told up front. Iam old school, l dont buy pistol unless l talk to a person on a phone. Iam sure l would have got pistol in a week or so.
I agree completely. Even if I buy on Gunbroker, I still insist on talking with the seller. It doesn't always work, but you can get the feeling if the seller is customer service oriented.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've bought several guns from Buds over the past few years. In the beginning everything was great, shipped within a day of ordering. My last three purchases from them have been very very slow. In fact my last order I waited a week and still no ship, so I called and cancelled the order. Never ever order from them again. I've used Davidsons Gun Genie and the shipment is always fast and communication is accurate. Just my .02 cents YMMV.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Hummmmm...I've had no problem with Buds. My RIA 1911 came from them. It wasn't slow or fast..3-4 days to the FFL. So no qualms from me. Price was cheapest I've found. Thanks toney, good tip!:fat:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
but y'all are in the deep south down yonder....us Yankee's a fair piece further down the road:fat:...

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Hello Underdog and welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
what? no intro? just "bust-in" on a thread?:dry:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Bust in? on a 4 month old Thread?......scuse me.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
not you knot-head (pun-intended) Underdog...

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
BONE HEAD??? Listen up you limp tailed rodent.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
you rang? :cigar:

Reactions: xsailer

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Geeze,,,I fell asleep trying call you a name that I could publish. I'm letting you have it for night and Ill catch up tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Welcome underdog...........Please introduce yourself....

1 - 20 of 481 Posts