Kahr Handgun Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Im from to Spain and here There are no accessories of kahr. I want to buy a dual recoil spring for kahr pm9 ... there is someone who bandages someone to me? Spain must be sent.

Please help me.

Thank you

·
Super Moderator
23,348 Posts
Good point.............curious to find out........?!!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,348 Posts
Looks like a lot of paperwork to be done............I think best left to the manufacturer or an actual importer / exporter !!!!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In Spain there kahr arms importer. In kahr arms shipments to Spain do. here in my country can not import key parts of the gun (barrel, frame and slide) but if I can ask springs. I contacted wolff springs and international shipments but they do not have the dual spring, only have the other spring.

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok
Here in Spain a spring si not a essential part of the weapon. I pray that if it is illegal to post do the favor of closing the post. thanks

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
I could see were a spring is a spring, but I don't know about the guide rod.

The nut comes off the guide rod so you can replace the small spring.

·
Super Moderator
23,348 Posts
Yeah..............send kahr an email inquiry, they should be able to help you, or at least direct you to someone that can !!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have received response of kahr arms, and they have said to me that sending does not do Spain. They have answered me to my technical doubts very rapid and attentive enough. I will continue looking for some shop that spring could send his his one for my kahr pm9

Thanks to all for your attention and if they know of some shop that international sending could do, please say it to me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts