Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
The P models are just a refined version of the platform.

They both will serve the same function, the p model just does it with style.

Having said that, I prefer the C models (CT,CM,CW), 'cause that leaves more money for ammo :crazysmile:

And welcome to the forum :thumbsu:

Reactions: alchrisw

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Welcome. .........

·
Registered
148 Posts
Did you ever buy a vehicle which had everything you were looking for but at the time was only available in a package with unimportant (to you) bells and whistles?

I picked up a p380, because I got tired of waiting for the CW to be available. I love mine but everything that I love about the p380, the cw380 also has.

Reactions: John70

·
Registered
509 Posts
I have the P380. The barrel and the engraving are the only differences. If I didn't want to spend the extra dollars for bragging rights and for features that don't add to the performance of the Pistol, then buy the CW380. I will work just fine. I have a sickness that makes it hard for me to be frugal when I need to be. My wife is gone so I have only me to care for. My buys love the toys I have and that will be theirs some day. I say, if you don't have anyone else to think about as you make your final decision, then by all means get the P380. If you are going to get yelled at (a lot) then get the CW380.

Or, buy a darn Glock where you don't have those decisions. :>) (I can't believe those words came out of my fingers)

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
The key words here are as keeper said "yelled at a lot"..........for you to determine !!

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
I like the rifled barrel and being able to shoot cast lead bullets.
Actually that is an advantage because in such a short barrel, the accuracy I don't believe would really be affected anyway, at least to a meaningful degree

·
Registered
76 Posts
I bought a CW. While it was at Kahr getting its striker replaced, I bought the P380 (just 'needed' it). Now, I carry the CW and use the P380 at the range and to dry fire with. The P380 'looks' good but then again there is something to say for the sharp lines of the CW's slide. I'll switch out and carry the P380 for a while but eventually one should go. Thinking about a shield.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts