Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are as many different ways to handily carry handguns in a car that allow easy and quick access as there is Speedo colors or "maters" in a garden or even snow in Michigan but I'd like know the "best" method or at least your method. I personally like using the DeSantos "sticky" type holsters but can't find a place to keep it besides the floor or passenger seat. I've seen, for sale, a plastic type holster with a matching mount that can attach to, say, the car dash or island seat dividers but are cost prohibitive. Even thought of maybe a cross draw holster but with a variety of handguns I don't want to buy a holster for each one.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
I bought my ankle holster mostly for car carry.
In the wife's car I use the center console, in my truck I put one behind the armrest.

I don't carry my cross draw in a vehicle with my gun cause of the seatbelt might scratch it...

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Center console using a holster with a single wide clip..........Velcro on the clip to hold it in place on inside, side of the console !

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
um speedo's? bob? there aint enuff mind bleach to wash that visual out!..:cower:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Be gentle your first night back and don't knock the Speedo's until you've worn them. Saw a gal in a pair of them last night at a restaurant or maybe a pair was in them. My tongue is keeping me from thinking.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Bob's speedos are a scary thought

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only because of the picture you coughed up. When I visit Yogi class I don't get comments. Looks maybe

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Disbelief........

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You should try it. Speedo's locates and holds in place all of that blubber and MIS located rolls of FAT around you upper thighs clear to and around your, ahhemm, rather large butt. That way you don't have to hip cheek parting the folds of lard to find your weapon if you should need it. It might even remind you of the man you used to be. Just sayin.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
We all can't be handsome as hell like Bob....:-/

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's all in the "jeans" Ron.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Only because of the picture you coughed up. When I visit Yogi class I don't get comments. Looks maybe
Please no speedos while posting on the forum............. We want to keep things sanitary around here........... For the protection of all members.........

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Much too late. YOU ALREADY did it!!

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Was for illustration purposes only

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
By the way bob you can wear speedos............ if you have been sanitized for our protection !!!
image.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No way. It will print!!

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
Some times ya'al scare me, a lot :crazysmile:

·
Premium Member