Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the last few weeks I've been doing my CC thing oblivious to rules and regulations in the state of Texas. I noticed in a restaurant the other day a large sign on the wall of what happens to you if caught CC'n in a no carry place. Man! it worse than murdering someone. I'm so used to and too many things on my mind too that I haven't being paying attention to the No Carry signs and the one building I was going in for a couple weeks now may very well have them. I wish these businesses would open their brains just a smiggin and think about or tell their Insurance carriers to to to.....reconsider. Anyway it would be nice to not have to worry about CC'n in every other store. The fines and penalties here are STUPIDDD!!! But if you know anything about Texans, they have to do everything to excess just because that's what they do.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been looking online for penalties definitions for CC'n in not allowed places and haven't found any,just what is permissible. I couldn't read the complete sign on the wall behind the service counter but what stuck out was a $12,000 Fine. I'm not sure what Ks. is but this sounds excessive. I'll have to go back and read the sing in detail.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
That sucks!!! They can just ask you to leave here.
Same here...........chances of them making you are very slim........as long as your not in a facility that the law forbids, you should be ok. I also think in Texas that in order for the signs to carry any weight they have to be posted at the entrance, lettering has to be certain size also.........unless your gonna hang out in a bar an drink your Jameson's ............

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts

Here's bob calling his attorney now, to discuss the matter. ....

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Here's bob calling his attorney now, to discuss the matter. ....
Ron Ron Ron, Don't you remember? This is the pic of your TWIN brother at the last shooting competition! You must remember this is a family show. <grin>

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Oh bob.....your so modest........its ok to admit its you........I guess your vision isnt quite so clear this morning......... go inside......after you pull up your pants and get a fresh beer out of your new cooler.....that one on the top of your lounge chair there
needs to go......then you'll be much better off......

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Oh im sorry..........I mistook that chair for your lounger........well go sit in your real lounger and finish that beer...

Reactions: Ratfink

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This "Lounger" is making Toney and the Forum Boys camper look bad.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
I know it's all part of that luxury lifestyle bob you are accustomed to................but hey one day when we're loaded like you are, we can move up to that kind of fine furniture ..........

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Now I like that Toney.................well I guess you one upped bobs lounger.........That's cool.....just make sure you know where the flush lever is............there will be no jumping up to get the instructions...........if you know what I mean.....

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Toney.......not you too? `It looks comfortable except for that hole in the bottom.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Toney.......not you too? `It looks comfortable except for that hole in the bottom.
That's the base model.........next one up comes with a padded seat..... :smile:

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
A padded heated seat!!!
Now that's top of the line.............real class................yep..........doesn't get any better than that !!!!
So which one you going for bob..............crushed velour or real pleather ( plastic leather ) ??

·
Registered
509 Posts
When I see a sign that tells me NO GUNS, I assume there are no guns on their premises for my protection so I should bring my own and that is what I do, I bring my own.

I don't know why people get upset when they see THE SIGN. It's there for your protection and that you need to bring it.

Reactions: Ratfink
1 - 20 of 30 Posts