Kahr Forum banner

1 - 20 of 565 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...... Ok....... so I thought that I would start a new topic for anyone that smokes or would like to smoke cigars. Also to include all cigar related accessories ..... ie, humidors, cases, cutters, lighters, ashtrays.... etc.......
All are welcome and encouraged to participate, and if nothing else ....... just have a friendly discussion !
Anyone wishing to share experiences/knowledge, or have questions bring it on !
Bill and I are avid cigar smokers and would enjoy sharing our passion, so please join in our journey for that great smoke !

·
Super Moderator
23,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great - you got the thread up...looking forward to the wrapped leaves discussions... :~)
Yep........ hopefully there will be some good participation ........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Super Moderator
23,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah....... please feel free to pictures of your favorite gar and or accessories !

·
Super Moderator
23,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My lighters .........

Left to right ... Cohiba triple flame, Generic quad flame with punch, Rocky Patel Duo flame, Zippo

Reactions: Leftyis70

·
Super Moderator
23,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cutters ...... single & twin blade gillotine/V-cut & scissor cutter.......

·
Super Moderator
23,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Carry cases....... silver case includes flask .........

·
Super Moderator
23,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Super Moderator
23,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gar delivery yesterday..........
............ gonna be a gar evening today !

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Ahhhh........ jet propulsion !
The triple jet Bugatti really helps on getting the larger ring gauges going but it does have a high fuel consumption. I also have a Z-Plus single torch insert for my old Zippo case that does well but I'll eventually get a dual torch Z-Plus 2.0 Extreme insert that now has a clear fuel reservoir for around $14. The other torch lighters I had failed after a couple of years of use while these keep on going...

·
Super Moderator
23,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well after watching my grandson all morning and afternoon I’m at my gar haunt.......bill you tempted me too much about those Olivia’s ,,,,,,, the guy I know there sold me these Oliva perfectos with habano wrappers ........ a nice heady/woody smoke with cedar and pepper ,,,,,,a firm gar with draw on the tight side though.......

·
Super Moderator
23,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I’m gonna look for a cigar app where I can catalog and record my impressions of the gars I have and smoke !!

1 - 20 of 565 Posts