Kahr Forum banner

521 - 540 of 565 Posts

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
For today’s gar session I’m trying out a small Perdomo 10th anniversary cigarillo ..... my current work schedule starts an hour after the gar shop opens and ends an hour before closing..... so I don’t have much time to fire up a gar before or after work..... hence I need to find one that isn’t pricey and something that i can enjoy in a short time..... and now for my one of my favorite babies.... Aj Fernandez New World.....Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nice double up...I'm going to try to get in a JDN Antano 1970 Consul that's been aged 5 years & share one with a teammate after our games tonight...hope he can handle it & not wasted on him...

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #522
Nice double up...I'm going to try to get in a JDN Antano 1970 Consul that's been aged 5 years & share one with a teammate after our games tonight...hope he can handle it & not wasted on him...
Hmmmmmm...... might want to bring a beginner gar (anything inexpensive) ...... hate to waste a nice one ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: BillACP

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
Hmmmmmm...... might want to bring a beginner gar (anything inexpensive) ...... hate to waste a nice one ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I already thought about seeing if I had another short mellow / medium gar for him should he change his mind in wanting to try the JDN...

- Nope...nothing in humi for a short session in mild - he'll have to take it or leave it...

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #524
Session with an Oliva OV9 habano from Famous Smoke .... been sitting in my humi for 2 years ....
...... might just do a round 2 as well ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #525
Round 2 ....... a New World double robusto......

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
Nice sessions...I'm debating whether I'll take a couple of Oliva Serie V Melanio Petit Corona's for after the game tonight if we play...teammate surprisingly enjoyed that full bodied JDN Antano 1970 Consul - will be the last freebie I give him if I bring the Melanio's...the 5 years of age really helped smoothed out the JDN's including my Gran Consul which was actually sweet off the wrapper - have only enjoyed the regular Consul size in the past & need to order more...got 2 Consul's & one Alisado (toro) left...Alisado's have been on the harsh side for some reason...we'll see.

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #527
La Aroma de Cuba......
....... gonna follow up with a Rocky Patel edge missile ........
...... oh yeah !

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #529
Trying out an Enclave torpedo by Aj Fernandez........
....... oh yeah !

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #530
After work.......

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #531
Relaxing at my sons house for cookout and after dinner gar .... Guardian of The Farm robusto....

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #532
Gar session with Aj Fernandez.....

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #533
Good till the nub.....
... yes it was !

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #535
Morning gar session with a gar the owner gave me ..... A. FLORES 1975 GRAN RESERVA DESFLORADO GRAND TORO......

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #536 (Edited)
Bought a bundle of Alec Bradley box pressed habano torpedos ......
...... they are on medium side but very good !!

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #538
Well I’m off work...... I picked up a pizza and some Labatts Blue beer for dinner ...... it is so nice outside 73 and light breeze, so I walked across the street to the park here and fired up a Nat Sherman habano metropolitan with Labatts on the side .....
....... oh yeah !

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #540
So my morning consisted of a 3 gar session..... an Alec Bradley torpedo followed by a Rocky Patel missile, and finally another Alec Bradley robusto gordo Connecticut. I bought a bundle of the robustos this time .... I just couldn’t resist at $35.00 for 10... the bundles are seconds, supposedly with slight variations in color or very minor imperfections (none of which I can detect) that they won’t band and box them for sale !
So they are a super deal ....

521 - 540 of 565 Posts