Kahr Handgun Forum banner

561 - 567 of 567 Posts

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
My box of Oliva Serie V Melanio Figurado Maduro cigars arrived with a 5 pack of Padron 3000 Maduro's... :p ...will let them rest for at least 4 months...

·
Super Moderator
23,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #562 ·
My box of Oliva Serie V Melanio Figurado Maduro cigars arrived with a 5 pack of Padron 3000 Maduro's... :p ...will let them rest for at least 4 months...
View attachment 16867
Oh yeah ...... great stuff !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: BillACP

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Decided to put on my heavy camo insulated overalls to get in a short (hour) gar session with an Oliva Serie V #4...couldn't use the firepit due to the ice & chunks falling out of the tree so found a protected spot out of the wind...actual temp was 19 deg F...my nubber was quite useful due to the gloves:

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Sun is out, 24 deg. F & some wind but with the snow cover I thought it would be a good time to enjoy a gar session:
Oliva Serie V Melanio Petit Corona with Wild Turkey 101...top of bar temp while in sun is 86 deg. F as a hand warmer...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
23,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #566 ·
So finally able to get the time for a sorely needed gar session at the shop.... it’s been a few weeks since the last one .... enjoying an Aj New World toro .....
ahhhhh ...so nice !!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: BillACP

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
So finally able to get the time for a sorely needed gar session at the shop.... it’s been a few weeks since the last one .... enjoying an Aj New World toro ..... ahhhhh ...so nice !!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Long overdue for some gar R&R!

561 - 567 of 567 Posts