Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ron, You asked about the latest holster? I haven't got it yet but did order it. They have it lined or not. I got the or not. $69
Smith and Wesson M and P Compact 3.5 Inch Avenger by GBLeatherCo

As usual very nice guy to work with and takes 3-4 weeks.

bob

PS- maybe we could get some latest holster pics from others?

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
I checked their site and they make beautiful holsters for a fair price. I'm looking for an IWB style and he does OWB. I'm really leaning towards that one with the mag holder built in, I like that it's also a wider profile. I find the narrow IWB holsters jab into my side to much. Plus that holster is one of his ready to go, made up ones, I can order it with no waiting !!
I'll have some extra $ next week, so I'm kinda talking myself into it.............as you can see. ;)

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
That is nice!!! I had planned on getting a nice otb holster when oc passed, it has been a year now....
Wearing my iwb holster outside my pants with my homemade holster is perfect for me. it did take a bunch of holsters and attempts to get it right for me. got the same pattern for all my carry guns.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Toney, If I was as happy as you are with that self made I wouldnt worry about it. I say that and most weeks I'm online looking for the perfect holster. The one you made does look comfy. I use a couple of Don Hume that look like yours and I like them. They are especially nice for travel for appendix location.

Ron, I sure do like the mag carry as I said. Do you draw straight up and not canted? It make a difference to me. I will say when I can I'm coming to prefer OWB in the rear pocket. Toney, liking what he has. They are expensive. If could carry OWB year round I would.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Custom holster

Here is my custom holster (IWB & OWB) and belt for my Sig 1911 Ultra in black cherry. Bought from a local guy here in SE Michigan. I hope to pick up a matching mag pouch this weekend.

Sig 1911 with belt & holster.jpg

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Just beautiful..............I love the color. Ya gots good taste my man !!!!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I like it also. You had me going there for a minute. The loops should be hanging down right? Your local craftsman makes good looking holster. So you also carry a extra clip, so do I.

bob

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Golly Toney,,,,,what do you carry in your back pockets? BTW that ammo doesn't' look very new.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
:Quote; just for around the house :Quote;
I figured that........

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Golly Toney,,,,BTW that ammo doesn't' look very new.
What you expect it to be spit shined and polished.............if he ever has to defend himself and use the ammo, I say shoot the bastard with a dirty bullit !!!

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
I can see bob in front of his grinders polishing wheel polishing up his carry ammo.......

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Got Simonize..............

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
You got all the ammo polished up there bob ? ;D

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I do like them shining and with smiley faces painted on the leading edge. That's a thought shooting BG with dirty bullets.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
That way if you just wound him with your hit, the germs will finish him off.....( kind of fitting in a way )
Although I do like your idea of smiley faces, only I don't think your intended target will be able to appreciate your artwork due to the bullits high speed !!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts