Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is 329$ good price for cm9? Its used, but looks like it came out of box today.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
That sounds like a good price for what say it is .................

·
Registered
137 Posts
That's a fair price ..... if it's in "like new" condition .. :cool-new:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Dont know, TONEY! let me sleep on it. I want a new db9, a glock-17, kahr cm9, yea mike sure. That is a good price. Not great, great would be $290 incase ya had to mail it to IAN.

sold my scooter today ( poor alcoholic) fir $800 cash, yay! l aint riding the damg thing, they'll run over ya. Like my dad said, bad enough in a car. Got my dillon xl-650 fir sale, 4 more days. Now that will be sweet if i sell it. Gonna get another rl-550, sorry charlie but l dont like xl 650. I do have a 1050 and the sweetest loadmaster this side of the mississippi. I have a loadmaster decaper machine too. Wanta see?

thought ya did! (my #2 loadmaster l bought on ebay.)
Fast aint it? And that aint even warmed up.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Is this from a dealer or a personal sale ?

For comparison, I paid 349 for a NIB CM9 a few months back... :encouragement:

·
Registered
4 Posts
is 329$ good price for cm9? Its used, but looks like it came out of box today.
I don't know if this helps, but price of new one on line is $359 with free shipping. Local gun stores around here right now want $429 plus tax and $400 plus tax. I'm looking at this particular gun too. Looks very nice, but man is the slide release hard to press to release the slide. I did it about three or four times today at the local gun store and my thumb hurts like heck.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
That's because no ammo. When loading a round it's much easier. Kahr designed it like that. ..

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
I know Rugers a bad word here but my LC9 with a trigger and op rod job was about $300...it's an awesome CC gun:lemo:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
My son in law just bought a Ruger two days ago from my recommended local dealer. Got it much less than the previous gun show prices. It's a SR9C.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's because no ammo. When loading a round it's much easier. Kahr designed it like that. ..
Thanks for the info. I take it the slide release is better with a loaded mag? I really like this gun, but don't really like the slide release being so hard. If it is much easier with a loaded mag, that would sell me on it. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
It doesn't have to be loaded. Just the empty mag installed will let mag release work just as it's suppose to. You'll will like it.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Yes I believe you are actually more correct bob. As long as the mag is inserted it's easier......

·
Registered
4 Posts
The slide on My cm9 is barely better with an empty mag vs no mag. Now with a loaded mag its real easy. kahr designed it that way so you would know the chamber was empty and not allow you to walk around with an empty gun you thought was loaded

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Hmmmmmm tojo, I will have to double check mine, just a minute. I checked and it's the same loaded or unloaded. Interesting comparing yours to mine. Wonder why? Incidently, I also removed the rd from the chamber.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The one I found extremely hard to release had the empty mag inserted. I released it maybe 3 times and my thumb was pretty sore. Now I wonder if it is really easier with a loaded mag inserted? Would be nice to know. I would buy one in a minute if it weren't for the very difficult slide release. Anybody know for sure the story on this little jewel? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
I do from personal experience with Kahrs when a loaded mag is inserted using the release is not hard....ymmv. ..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts