Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I find it hard to believe you watch CNN. I voted but normally don't on polls like this.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Obviously they are ahead because intelligent people don't listen to CNN

I know, I'm pressing the envelope and it's targeted post.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Obviously they are ahead because intelligent people don't listen to CNN

I know, I'm pressing the envelope and it's targeted post.
Oh I don't, I'm a FOX news boy..just saw this on another forum and copied it....thought it'd be cool to smoke'em on their own network!:growl:

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
The BBC is the only real news network that's not politically biased in this country

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I'm with you. Fox for me and smoke all the others especially CNN and all the BS & BC's liars.

Reactions: Ratfink

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We flipped it around! It was 65% yes and 34% no...now it reversed..wonder how much impact this will have on ol Palosi and Finkelsteen? :sad:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
It won't have ANY affect. Them Californians have a thick skull and some like her and what's his name are just too STUPID.

I do wonder who they will blame the poll changing on? NRA and it's memebers by any chance??

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey, I think I'm offended...ok, I'm over it. Whew, good thing Rats are thick skinned.
:stupid:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
..and I was being a sour-cat-stick bob....I know this will have zero impact on anything...:subdued:

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
Not that I would "cheat", but you can go back and vote as many times as you like.

That is how O'bumer got re-elected.:getdown:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I said some... Even rats have more sense than Pelosi and what's his name.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Next time you take her out to dinner be kind.....bob.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not that I would "cheat", but you can go back and vote as many times as you like.

That is how O'bumer got re-elected.:getdown:
lol...good point

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Just checked poll and it's 69% say no and 31% say yes..........2813 votes so far !
Actually I'm kinda surprised.......thought it would be much closer with all the media propaganda and political bullshizt for more control and legislation ..........maybe there are still enough folks out there with half a brain after all !!

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Exactly Ron..I hoping some take away a different view of what the general pop believes...:huh:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Next time you take her out to dinner be kind.....bob.
She is of your kind being in Cal. I tried several times to send her a suggestion of worth to Gov. and her office would not accept as they said they couldn't since I wasn't a resident of the state. At the time she was Majority (leader?). Pee'd me off not being able to give my message to her. Wouldn't you think being a majority leader she should receive any and all messages sent by anyone?

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Send an email they go thru.............just don't be too nasty or the boys in black suits and ray bans will be knocking on your door.......

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I tried that. They wouldn't receive it.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I tried that. They would receive it.
Words out about you bob...its cuz you run with sharp objects and play with matches. :eek:hmy:

1 - 20 of 127 Posts