Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I did a search and nothing. "Permit" is the root word of permission, The 2a says:A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. Infringed: act so as to limit or undermine, encroach on, impair, erode, diminish, weaken, etc.

When my Govt says that I can NOT bear my arms, without their "permission", THAT is infringement.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
3 Posts
And now, if only the courts would go back to reading the law as written, instead of reinterpreting it to fit their own agendas, we'd all be much better off.

Your reading is exactly like mine. Probably because we can both actually read.

·
Super Moderator
23,513 Posts
And now, if only the courts would go back to reading the law as written, instead of reinterpreting it to fit their own agendas, we'd all be much better off.

Your reading is exactly like mine. Probably because we can both actually read.
And have a measure of common sense !

Reactions: lefty60

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
Those that would like to control the entire population have managed to eliminate common sense from any formal public education. The idea of "everyone gets a trophy just for being present part of the time" was/is intended to dumb down our population, and has been doing a very good job of accomplishing that goal!

·
Super Moderator
23,513 Posts
Those that would like to control the entire population have managed to eliminate common sense from any formal public education. The idea of "everyone gets a trophy just for being present part of the time" was/is intended to dumb down our population, and has been doing a very good job of accomplishing that goal!
Pretty soon they will give trophies for the very dumbest........... which will sadly include the vast majority of the populous !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts