Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
I just hope the people can hang on through one more election. We saw the conservatives (so-called) capture the House and Senate last election, but they still do not have a super majority. To that.....we need to add a real president. I believe Ben Carson could be out worst possible pick of those in the running.
I really hate to see Huckabee, Jindal, Cruz, and Santorum passed over.
America is in a dangerous place......and I'm afraid many citizens are considering very dangerous solutions. This can come out real bad.

·
Registered
509 Posts
To My Friends,

Your replies to the OP are right on. We are in for a rough battle if things go Obama's way before the end his term. We know Obama is a Muslim in Christian Clothes and he is highly involved in allowing the Evil Muslims into Our Country. We do need to hang on and keep cool and calm. We should do nothing until we have no other choice. We will know what to do when it is time. Hopefully we will get a little time to relax from 2017 to 2020. The battle between good and evil will never be over until Our Lord returns to Earth. I don't think it'll be over over even then. Satan is evil beyond ways we humans can not fathom. Bloody? It will be very bloody.

i pray to God I can stay alive and well enough to fight in the fights of fights.

Your Brother,
Keeper

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
to my friends,

your replies to the op are right on. We are in for a rough battle if things go obama's way before the end his term. We know obama is a muslim in christian clothes and he is highly involved in allowing the evil muslims into our country. We do need to hang on and keep cool and calm. We should do nothing until we have no other choice. We will know what to do when it is time. Hopefully we will get a little time to relax from 2017 to 2020. The battle between good and evil will never be over until our lord returns to earth. I don't think it'll be over over even then. Satan is evil beyond ways we humans can not fathom. Bloody? It will be very bloody.

I pray to god i can stay alive and well enough to fight in the fights of fights.

Your brother,
keeper
AMEN Brother!

Reactions: ron54
1 - 7 of 7 Posts