1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Now let's talk about that 1911........for the discerning man..........bob......

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Yep there it is..........

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You've got to quit tempting me. You have to. If I had the money I'd sure sure be looking at the colt with bobtail? I don't know how it shoots but the look of it would please me.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Just giving you something to think about.......
Think.... think.... think....

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fine looking. Was your a Colt or SW. This is the one I want. How much you suppose. $1200?

Colt auto bueatiful.jpg

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
I have both.........but that is like the smith I have........minus the bobtail.........it's one sweet gun...........your right about there at $1200 or so
but on a gun like that comes enhanced from smith, so you won't need to do anything to it.............but shoot and love it......!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So I was remembering the bobtail like this S$W. Is that colt yours that looks like this?

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
This is the colt

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
This is the smith

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
Wouldn't you guys wished someone would have introduced you to your wife the very first time you found out the opposite sex was fun? Think of the money you would have saved. You would have had more time to spend with the Lady you really Love. Think about it.

Well, listen to me. Buy the TP45 now and you will find it is the true love of your Kahr Lovin' Life in .45 ACP. Bless you now that you have this wisdom. Hey, and it's free of charge. Most Match Makers charge you a fee.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So.............You like the TP45 then?

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
They are pretty nice I think..........

·
Registered
509 Posts
You betch ya I love my TP45. Actually I think it is be best over all pistol I own and this is coming from a Colt 1911 and a Glock Lover.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts