Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5 more days!!!

Still got to find my plug, and swap out the turkey choke. Been debating on a full or modified ...

Think opening morning I'm setting in the back yard and shooting at them coming of the meadow. Will be setting on a pond for most of the season.

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just went behind the house this morning.
Tomorrow the wife will be home with the car, my old truck drinks to much gas!!! Gonna go set on a water hole.

I did get to shoot my gun!!! But them birds fly fast!!! AndI think if they see you shoot your not hitting them!!!

I still have fun shooting at them...

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cloud Sky Plant Natural landscape Tree
Plant Sky Water Natural landscape Tree
set up at the river next to a wheat field. Had birds fly over while I was packing the chairs in!!!
Heard lot of shooting this morning, I only got a couple off. Was a little late getting.g out.
Was a nice morning! !!

·
Super Moderator
23,467 Posts
I wear one of those on the sunny hot days when I walk the dog.............this time of year it's usually 90 or more outside in the afternoon.............it keeps the sun off pretty well.......

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sky Natural landscape Plant Tree Grass
knocked down three birds... set on the end of a meadow, had water behind me and a wheat field at the end of the meadow.

They came and started raking about 6, I really thought they would get some birds moving ...

·
Super Moderator
23,467 Posts
View attachment 518 knocked down three birds... set on the end of a meadow, had water behind me and a wheat field at the end of the meadow.

They came and started raking about 6, I really thought they would get some birds moving ...
Oh yeah..................!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts