Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was in the Gun Shop today in Corpus. Dealer thought he had a kahr on hand. He did, an E9 used. I could take it out the door for $600. Did some checking online and was wise to not pick up and that deal. It was all black and steel. Very comfortable to hold in hand. Reports says it shoots extremely good.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
I think the E9 is basically an economy version of the K9.........pinned sight......different grips ( than K9 ) kind of like comparing a cm to a cw series gun. They sell for $400 or less on the net, and if I'm not mistaken kahr has stopped making them I think !

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think they have quit also according to what I've read.
Thanks for confirmation

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an E9. Made in 1998. Like a K9, even has the poly rifled barrel, but has a front sight like my CM9. Mine has a steel slide with a parked finish. Heavy for such a small gun but it shoots great and is quite accurate for me. I got mine on a trade. I got the E9, 3 mags and $50.00 for a S&W chief special made in the early 60s with a lot of "character" showing on it externally. I was really happy with the trade and the other guy was too. Sometimes things just work out for everyone.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Nice gun there.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts