Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMG_20140208_104731.jpg 99% of the time im throwing a spinner bait.
I like a 1/2oz with willow blades. I aways use this skirt, always got extras....
As long as the bait has a good swivel I don't much care about the head.

Being left handed and casting left handed I don't have to change hands after casting. I got total control, I can put the brakes on with me thumb and put the bait in the water without a splash. Being able to keep the hook behind the head I can toss into about anything.

I really enjoy fishing a buzzbait. I never us IMG_20140208_103524.jpg ed one much until I got a high speed real.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Years ago I fished a lot. I happened to be in Dallas probably 12 years ago and found myself at Bass Pro....mistake. I bought a very nice fly rod, flies, inner tube with cover, fins, shoes, and reel and string. Never used it and sold all but the fly rod/reel/string and flys. Someday I'd like to use it. Too busy doing other things. Probably will be in a garage sale for $2 or $3 someday. I have good intentions but too many hobbies.

Reactions: lefty60

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've mastered the fly rod. I still remember my grandpa's bamboo rod in its fancy case ...

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Do you know why an audio advertisement starts when opening this thread?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Toney, u see my kenworth, "lam stoppin by". Hehehe, I rolled by you from 2002 til 5 years ago, u didnt know. Hauling (10 auto parkin lot) cars. Took sleeper off and bought the (25') box w/lift gate u see. May sell it may keep it. But, Build a condo up front 8 by 8. Rear with be garage for loader bench and bicycles, I love the southwest, nice in winter.

·
Registered
8 Posts
years ago my parents owned little house on a lillypad infested "lake". I used to grab all the small frogs I could. A big hook up thru the lower jaw and out the top bagged a largemouth every cast. Sure wish I bought that house when they gave it up...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts