Kahr Handgun Forum banner

Finally Ammo Is Available !!!

22K views 80 replies 10 participants last post by  ron54 
#1 ·
I think that there is a loosening up of the ammo supply. Maybe not at Wally World or places like Bass Pro, but at the LGS / ranges. When I went to my LGS / range yesterday they had ammo to sell, and not just for range use at the time of visit. And today I found another gun store / range not to far from me, that opened a couple of months ago that had ammo to sell also. Their price for 45 auto ammo was $24.00 a box. Not really that good but not insane like some are charging, even on the Internet. So maybe it won't be too long now before things start to get back to almost normal........;D

#7 ·
Damn.......I was at Walmart a couple hours ago to pickup a few things, and of course checked on their ammo situation. Only had some 22's and 1 box of 40s&w............

#12 ·
I went out to Walmart again today, no ammo......again !!! I asked the person working the dept there if and when they got their shipments. She said that it came a couple days a week, no special days. Also said they have a line of people waiting from 7am, till it gets put out to buy their 3 boxes !!!!!! You just know these are the horders just stockpiling all they can. I was able to get 4 boxes of "Aguila" brand 45 auto, at the range ?? Don't know anything about it, i hope it doesn't suck !!! This weekend I'm going back to Tampa / Clearwater to take care of my dad for a few days. So I'm going to shooting with my brother at the range, one of the days.

#14 ·
Stopped in a Walmart on the way home and they had 40, 45 acp and lc, 223, 762-39. The shop I bought my rifle had a case of 100rd boxes oh cci, got "really excited but it was only 22 long!!! He did pull out two 50rd boxes of cci LR target from under the counter and let me have them with the new rifle.

#15 ·
Ammo? I've been involved with trying to buy 9MM now for several months AFTER buying two pistols. I keep hearing from "salesman" "Oh, next month the problem is expected to get better". Been hearing this for months. The only time I can get any 9's is what I purchased and had left over from buying and shooting at the range or when I stand in line at Ganders Mnt. 30 min before the doors open on Wed only when they hopefully get some in from supplier. I've never been able to get any Cabela's. Oh but it's going to get better "next month". What a come on.
Really frustrating to get interested in shooting only to find out no ammo is available. One way or the other gun retards are winning.

#17 ·
Man I have just about given up on Walmart, I was going there 2x a week and never anything in handgun ammo. Maybe I'll try again this week ??

#23 ·
So I'm in Walmart, on my way home from checking out a new gun store. Was a part of a pawn shop that expanded into a separate gun shop. Large selection of guns. I of course went over to sporting goods and they have about 15 boxes of 9mm, a couple boxes of 45's ( I snapped that up quick ). And they had the 100 round boxes of 380's. The 380's were " wwb " flat nose, so i passed on that crap. Anyway the 9mm was $13 and change, didn't need any so passed on it.....but...... Wow. And the 45's I paid $19.89 a box.

#25 ·
Well im here in Walmart checking on ammo, there're wiped out...........again.......looking for some quality 380. All I saw at the gun show yesterday was flat nose............crap !!!!

#26 ·
Just came from Walmart on the other side of town. They had 9mm federal in the 100 round box for $22...........I snapped up 2 boxes. And stopped at the smiths shop that took care of my bodyguard and picked up 2 boxes of magtech 380's. As the bodyguard ate it like the fat kid eating candy, got it while I can.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.