Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a CW9 this morning.My first Kahr. Put fifty rounds through it with no problems what so ever. I like the size and weight, and it carries so easy.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Welcome and congrats !!!

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Good to have you dKelly

·
Registered
509 Posts
Welcome to our home. I sure you'll love your Kahr as we love ours.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I've guessing I've shot close to 600 too 800 rounds and had very few problems with mine. It really is a dream to CC which is what I bought it for.

bob

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Congrats. Picked up my first Kahr yesterday (CM 9) and put 100 rounds thru it today. So far so good!!!
I had hand surgery so I will not be able to shoot my CM9 for 4 weeks. Bummer!

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Oh man that sucks.........a year and a half ago I had rotator cuff and bicep surgery , and couldn't shoot for 4 months, it was horrible........hope you heal quick !!!!

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
When I cut a finger off on my left hand, I shot right handed for a while.
When I was almost blind from to much sugar I just had someone point me in a safe direction.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Ron54 thanks for the thought. Toney I would be extremely dangerous if I shot with my left hand!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
would having your wife shoot for you be and good idea I wonder? Nahh.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
would having your wife shoot for you be and good idea I wonder? Nahh.
See now, bob couldn't have his wife shoot for him because..............the minute she got a hold of his gun...........she would shoot him !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
UPDATE: Had the chance to put another 150 rounds thru my CW9 and I have to say that I am very pleased. 2 mags were 124 gr. Golden Sabers and they fed and fired with no problem. I like this gun and its a keeper.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Once they get broken in and "loosen up" a bit, they are sweet shooting weapons. I have had good luck with golden sabers in my kahr as well as hydra shoks and hornady cd.........they all cycled fine !!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
The only one I've had trouble with is Zombie Hollow points. I've not tried shooting 124 grain yet. Any experiences anyone?

bob

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
The only trouble I had with my 1911 was Blazer rounds. :mad: Anyone else?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts