Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered mine thru them and they charged my card on Oct. 24. Just wondering how long you have waited or are waiting. I know it hasn't been long but I am dying to get my hands on one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Ordered mine through AGR on 6/16/09. Got email today from them saying their November alotment had arrived and mine would be shipped tomorrow, 12/03/09, almost 5 1/2 months after it was ordered.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
datachk said:
Ordered mine through AGR on 6/16/09. Got email today from them saying their November alotment had arrived and mine would be shipped tomorrow, 12/03/09, almost 5 1/2 months after it was ordered.
Hi, Datachk.
That's great news. You must have ordered the plain-sighted version? I ordered the night-sighted version from AZGR and paid for it April 30th. THEN I found out that they weren't shipping until Fall '09! We're running out of Fall and I have all the ammo I need, a MiniTuck holster, and 2 extra clips on the way from Cheaper Than Dirt. Their ammo prices are HIGH, but some things are a good deal, like the P380 clips -- under $30 + shipping.
I had planned to use Federal Hydra Shok 90 grain for carry ammo, but the first thing that I could get my hands on was the Hornady Critical Defense 90 grain from Sportsmans Guide for a decent price. I'm trying to stick with stuff that tested well in all of the gun reviews and use stuff that is ballistically similar to cheaper practice ammo. Usually a gun shoots better or more on target with a certain weight bullet at a certain velocity. It takes a little testing but you can find some loads that have the performance and accuracy that you want.
This is the longest wait that I've ever had on an order... AND the most anxiously awaited! I would rather have the three-dot night sights and I would really like a blackened slide, but that's not even an option yet!
Good luck with your new baby.
Wynn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Hah yes we're running out of days in the fall here... three weeks left I think. I, also, have an order from AGR for the night sighted version! I figured a 6 month wait... but man it's a tough wait. I have an LCP right now but I really, really, want sights on my carry gun!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Hi, MadKap.
Yes, I was hoping to get the P380 before Christmas since it didn't make it here for my birthday in June! Seven months + and counting... the hours!! :'( I think that AGR raised the price on the P380s by $60 or so since I ordered. I don'[t think that Kahr raised the prices, though, since the MSRP is the same. I just hope that I'm among the first to receive this model... and you and everybody else on this forum. It has been a loooonng wait!!
Wynn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Hi, Wynn. Yep, I ordered the plain sight version not the night sights. My FFL just called and said UPS delivered the P380 this morning. Looking forward to picking it up and trying it out for the first time. Hope you get yours soon. Have you check with AGR to see when Kahr is shipping the night sight version yet?....Sid
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Datachk, congrats! That's good news. And, No, I haven't bothered anyone about the gun... yet. The Kahr Site still has the "N" model shipping this FALL!! We're running out of FALL!
My wife and I are going out to SW Colorado the 23rd to be with her folks for Christmas, so I probably won't get that thing until NEXT year. <<SIGH>>
Have fun with your new toy. I can't wait to get mine -- late birthday... er, Christmas gift... for myself.
Well, I think that OUR Christmas gift is going to be a new 58" flat screen to replace the 52" DLP that I just "fixed".
Wynn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Only about 10 days of Fall left.
"P380 with Tritium night sights will ship Fall 2009!!"
I have a MiniTuck holster, plenty of ammo, and 2 spare magazines... but still no
KP3833N (2.5" Barrel)
Black polymer frame, matte stainless slide with Tritium night sights.
This waiting and not knowing anything is worse than the some total of waiting for all of my last 5 new vehicles since 1985. Arrrgh!
Wynn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Less than a week left on Fall!
Note from 500KV over at the Kahr Talk Forum about $20 coupon or free shipping on $100 purchase at Cabelas!! Good deal! I bought some ammo just now and got $20 off. 6 boxes of Buffalo Bore +P 90 grain .380 ACP JHP for $114.89 shipped! ;D
Wynn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
wyntrout said:
Only about 10 days of Fall left.
"P380 with Tritium night sights will ship Fall 2009!!"
I have a MiniTuck holster, plenty of ammo, and 2 spare magazines... but still no
KP3833N (2.5" Barrel)
Black polymer frame, matte stainless slide with Tritium night sights.
This waiting and not knowing anything is worse than the some total of waiting for all of my last 5 new vehicles since 1985. Arrrgh!
Wynn
I've never seen a mfg-er yet announce a date and produce it by that date. good luck on waiting on your P380 with night sights..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Thanks, Jocko.

I started a new thread under ammo with the rest of this post. I did wonder about putting it here, but that's where the discussion started.
:)
Wynn
 
G

·
Let's try and keep discussion about ammo confined to the Ammo Dump room so it is easily accessible to those seeking-out information. Thanks the moderators.
 
G

·
wyntrout said:
Thanks, Jocko.

I started a new thread under ammo with the rest of this post. I did wonder about putting it here, but that's where the discussion started.
:)
Wynn
Thank you Wynn, the Moderators.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
jocko said:
wyntrout said:
Only about 10 days of Fall left.
"P380 with Tritium night sights will ship Fall 2009!!"
I have a MiniTuck holster, plenty of ammo, and 2 spare magazines... but still no
KP3833N (2.5" Barrel)
Black polymer frame, matte stainless slide with Tritium night sights.
This waiting and not knowing anything is worse than the some total of waiting for all of my last 5 new vehicles since 1985. Arrrgh!
Wynn
I've never seen a mfg-er yet announce a date and produce it by that date. good luck on waiting on your P380 with night sights..
Fall ends Monday 12:45 PM EST, but who's counting the hours... minutes... seconds.... ???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can I see a show of hands, how many are still waiting for their gun from these guys?. I have only been waiting since Oct. but I am getting antsi.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well my wait is over, just got the call from my FFL. To all who are still waiting hope you get yours soon. Damm I am happy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
MadKap said:
Gilfo you ordered the regular model correct?
Yes I ordered the regular model no nite sites. I know you are waiting for the nite site model to come in. Good luck, hope they start shipping soon. By the way dry fired it a couple of times, what a difference between the LCP trigger and the Kahr. Night and day does not even come close to comparision.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Wonderful to hear about the trigger; that and the sights are what prompted me to seek the p380 over my current LCP.

But I definitely wish I had ordered the plain p380... would be very nice to be in your position. Especially with the XS sights available for it.

Hah well, I continue to wait.
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Top