Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warmest Holiday wishes. Stay warm and well fed and at the risk of offending some, God Bless America!;)

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Thankyou, Rat...........same to you........have a Happy..........and be safe

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Warmest Holiday wishes. Stay warm and well fed and at the risk of offending some, God Bless America!;)
Thank you Rat and I also would like to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving! We are having family and my wife does the cooking and the Turkey is always great but not sure if she does it like Ron.:D

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cold smoked with apple/hickory wood chips..then oven roasted to perfection! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm;D

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Now that sounds really good Rat...

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
I said it in the daily rant....and ill say it again......Everyone ; Have A Great & Happy Holiday. .......And let it be a safe one !!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
From my house to yours we wish the same for all.
Can't describe what we are having as the daughter is cooking it. Yea!

Happy happy happy Thanksgiving

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well it sounds as if all of you will have a warm and wonderful place to be this holiday...Thanks for sharing it with me. We are staying home this year as newbies to Oregon. We are having some folks over who would otherwise be alone tomorrow. I miss family but feel a blessing in being able to spend it with new friends.
Be safe Y'all....oh and feel free to take tomorrow off...:D

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
It's so much fun checking on the forum for new stuff I'll probably be here. If you find the time I'll see you tomorrow maybe. Have a nice time with your new friends and Gobble Gobble.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just finished soaking the apple/hickory chips and getting the fire lit with mesquite wood. The smell is deafening! ::)

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Gawd!!! and the beat goes on.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh WOW!...thats good stuff:eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts