Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fellow friends. I am a holic of some kind. No matter what I have, I don't have enough. No matter what I buy, I don't buy enough. When I think this is it, I find something new. I am here to get help, plus to get the free coffee and donuts. I heard you have Jameson Irish Whisky to spice up the bad coffee. Actually, it's the Jameson's that got me here in the first place.

I placed my order for an appendix carry slim for my TP45 from Garrett last week which I have not yet received and all ready I have placed two more orders; an IWB appendix carry for my P380 and an OWB STX 2.0 for my Colt Commander. I'll be eating slim and staying home a lot this month. Oh well, this too shall pass in a months time.

I've got a pot of coffee on right now and I have a bottle of Jameson in the cabinet. I'll be right by midnight. ;>)

·
Registered
37 Posts
It's not like you just threw away money. Playing slots is throwing away money...plus you still have coffee and Jameson. I hope you ordered them all in black?

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Guns and accessories are always an appropriate purchase...........................what ? ..................well they are !!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Heck KeeperOath, you're doing just what we're doing. Nothing wrong with that.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My Garrett Silent Thunder Slim IWB arrived this after noon. After looking it over and checking the fit I took these pics:

TP45 005.jpg TP45 004.jpg TP45 003.jpg

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Looks really nice........

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is nice.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep, to use your name, Yep. I like it a lot. Plus it's a holster that my TP45 deserves. Now I can carry my 45 in my shoulder rig on in the appendix carry holster.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
My problem with mine was I had to draw the gun straight up to keep it from being locked by the holster. Couldn't do it comfortably with my long arms. i loved the holster though. The leather made that good holster a much better one.

·
Registered
276 Posts
That looks like an excellent holster, i'm loving my aegis armory iwb/owb but the leather lined kydex on that is tempting

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yep, I can not recommend the Garrett Silent Thunder holsters enough. Their Customer Service is top notch. Their craftsmanship is top-notch. If you want something special, call them.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here is a picture of my STX 2.0 with my 1911 Commander. Also here is my picture of my P380 with it's new home in a Garrett Silent Thunder Slim II Appendix Carry. Now I have to order the STX 2.0 for my TP45 and the ST Slim II Appendix for my Colt Pocketlite.

TP45-1 008.jpg TP45-1 009.jpg

Reactions: lefty60

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
Cool look'n gear! Let us know how you like them after some extended use:getdown:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lefty, you may need to remind me to do so. I am 39 going on...... and I tend to forget to do things; at least that is what the IRS tells me now and then.

However, based on my research I think I'll be liking my Garrett Holsters for a long time to come. However, you can still remind me to let you know a year or two from now,.

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
Hey! Keeper, I'm 66 and I can document the brain damage, Who' gonna remind me to remind you :highly_amused:

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
I'll remember.....as long as you remember.......that I'm going to remember......to remind you........or something like that !!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts