Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fellow friends. I am a holic of some kind. No matter what I have, I don't have enough. No matter what I buy, I don't buy enough. When I think this is it, I find something new. I am here to get help, plus to get the free coffee and donuts. I heard you have Jameson Irish Whisky to spice up the bad coffee. Actually, it's the Jameson's that got me here in the first place.

I placed my order for an appendix carry slim for my TP45 from Garrett last week which I have not yet received and all ready I have placed two more orders; an IWB appendix carry for my P380 and an OWB STX 2.0 for my Colt Commander. I'll be eating slim and staying home a lot this month. Oh well, this too shall pass in a months time.

I've got a pot of coffee on right now and I have a bottle of Jameson in the cabinet. I'll be right by midnight. ;>)

·
Administrator
23,694 Posts
Guns and accessories are always an appropriate purchase...........................what ? ..................well they are !!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Heck KeeperOath, you're doing just what we're doing. Nothing wrong with that.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My Garrett Silent Thunder Slim IWB arrived this after noon. After looking it over and checking the fit I took these pics:

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory
Handgun holster Tool Everyday carry Fashion accessory Leather
Brown Wood Everyday carry Rectangle Handgun holster

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep, to use your name, Yep. I like it a lot. Plus it's a holster that my TP45 deserves. Now I can carry my 45 in my shoulder rig on in the appendix carry holster.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
My problem with mine was I had to draw the gun straight up to keep it from being locked by the holster. Couldn't do it comfortably with my long arms. i loved the holster though. The leather made that good holster a much better one.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yep, I can not recommend the Garrett Silent Thunder holsters enough. Their Customer Service is top notch. Their craftsmanship is top-notch. If you want something special, call them.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here is a picture of my STX 2.0 with my 1911 Commander. Also here is my picture of my P380 with it's new home in a Garrett Silent Thunder Slim II Appendix Carry. Now I have to order the STX 2.0 for my TP45 and the ST Slim II Appendix for my Colt Pocketlite.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Everyday carry
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lefty, you may need to remind me to do so. I am 39 going on...... and I tend to forget to do things; at least that is what the IRS tells me now and then.

However, based on my research I think I'll be liking my Garrett Holsters for a long time to come. However, you can still remind me to let you know a year or two from now,.

·
Administrator
23,694 Posts
I'll remember.....as long as you remember.......that I'm going to remember......to remind you........or something like that !!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.