Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hehehe yea, kahr cw380 has 550 rnds of reloads thru it now. Dead straight, l cant make it fail. Its really suprising! My ammo is dirt cheap, iam 60 with no responsibilities. l shoot alot. kahrhauler!

My 8 station 380acp press:

Go to bed and shut up! Yawn, oh, talkin to myself, sorry!
- If you want the rainbow, you have got to put up with the rain.

·
Registered
509 Posts
May I be your good friend and neighbor? Heck, I could be your older brother and move in with you as a family member. I'll chip in and help reload.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Don't listen to Dale. I'll do all he said he'd do AND make you a bowl of cereal in the mornings.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, you prep brass to my specs & iam sure you'll show me some ideas too, I'll cast & coat bullets. You make coffee and run magma star sizers. We'll eat brunch. Then go to range. Then load copper bullets in evening. Grilling on back patio then some beers.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Sweet. There's got to be something wrong here. I'm assuming minimum wage?

" You make coffee and run magma star sizers. We'll eat brunch. " I thought maybe "magma star sizers" were a candy bar or something. Did an online search and surprise...no candy. Now lets see, where's Fort Bragg?

Hey Dale,,,,no hard feelings I hope.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
So you will work for candy bob...............
Well dale stock up on lollipops and tootsie rolls !!!!!!!

·
Registered
509 Posts
No hard feeling Bob, when you're the best breakfast, lunch and dinner cook this side of the Pecos, it's hard to get your feelings hurt. However, with both of us helping kahrhauler do reloading, and all of us pitching in for the cost of bullet, brats, beers and bread, Mrs kahrhauler will think she's living the Life of Riley. Mrs. kahrhauler, we'll clean the kitchen after Bob makes a mess making cereal. :>)

My good friend from High School ended up as a D.I. with the 82nd Airborne at Fort Bragg during the VN War. Bob, you can swing through and meet up in Clarksville, TN and we'll both head on to Fort Bragg. That would be fun. Expensive but fun.

I know it's only a pipe dream, but it is fun to think of a older folks road trip.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
"I know it's only a pipe dream, but it is fun to think of a older folks road trip." Don't let on the Kahrhauler.

At our age Pipe Dreams have a life all it's own.

This Forum is a genuine TRIP. It's fun and the Forum members are fun. Every body here takes and gives back plenty of teasing, or at least I think it's teasing.
Boy that food description sounds good- "bullet, brats, beers". I'll bring the Jameson.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hell i aint even got a girlfriend rite now, no kids, pets, nothin buy ammo factory and tity bars, and more bars. My friend is getting aproved fir building soon by airport. defenderammo.

Bought second blue thing day for yesterday.

Waiting on few updated parts and some dillon case lube.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
3years, since you first heard of me on keltec. Yep, its been 3 years or more. You use ta take up fir me when the mods would get on me.

Started with this and always keep this pic, still have all this stuff for loading 380's.

9, l cant size with the hand challenger, just 380's squeeze fine only.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts