Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting to train using a K9 in class but had no extra magazine holders and boy are they expensive. Also not been able to find anything I like. Soooo I pulled my extra leather scraps together and made a real ugly two mag holder for my hip pocket. It hold two 8rd mag just right and when not in class it should be just fine for CC'n one mag. The one's I seen on the market really didn't suit me for belt carry or pocket although I am checking into a single mag carry make by Glaco. I've only seen it on line as no stores in town have it.

Product List

The first mag holder I made I was happy with the looks of it as hung on the belt but went to draw it fast and couldn't get it out of the holder,,,,bang I'm dead. So back to the drawing board. The one I made as above is a lot loose'r and may even work for a double stack mag if stretch'd a bit.

Just think'in out loud.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
What class are you taking bob......

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Defensive Gun II. Not sure what all is included in this class. I think even more moving around tactics than #I did and maybe less aimed shooting. It's a 6 hour class, 3hrs. each day for two days with 300-400 shots. There are 4 levels of Defensive Gun classes.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I always enjoy these classes for both the felt responsibility to do so and learning from experienced teachers.

Luck with hunting???

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
You know we expect you to finish in the top of your class........

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Right....................nothing like putting the pressure on.
I have one claim to fame regarding classes taken. In the CC class I was the only one that got all the shots required within the chest target lines. That's not much of a claim since a lot us were beginners anyway.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Good job............we will be watching........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts