Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have bought this catrike 700, this thing is great!

youtube "catrike".

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I've been looking at the trikes. They are too low to the ground for me and on the streets in town. They look like they would be a ball to ride. I like yours. is the pan carbon fiber maybe?

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I just noticed, you're layin down on this one pretty much aren't you?

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
I've been looking at the trikes. They are too low to the ground for me and on the streets in town. They look like they would be a ball to ride. I like yours. is the pan carbon fiber maybe?
Naw.........what you need bob is a chaise lounge with wheels.........

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hehehe.
this is visable:

lil' coupe

type "lognotchin" in youtube.

I pack a cm9 & mace.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I like it... Especially that sail.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Hehehe.
this is visable:

lil' coupe

type "lognotchin" in youtube.

I pack a cm9 & mace.
In the top picture I'm assuming you're sitting on you trike looking backward? Why the frown and how do you do that?

I've got a reclining stationary exercise bike and I find it tiring to have my legs out in front to pedal as opposed to a regular bicycle config. Obviously you don't have this problem. These Trike bikes really look like fun but also look frightening on the street as they are so low. No side stories yet?

BTW is the back tire bigger diameter? If so Iike that idea. I've only seen the same size tire as the other two.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
FYI, I typed "lognotchin" and got no results.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
looks like work...if we were meant to work that hard on a trike, Harley & Davidson would have never invented the V-Twin..IMVHO:getdown:

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Vroooooom...........Vrooooooom.................I love the old school Electra Glide........what a beast !!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
u should be ashamed of yeself,, hehehe. Get a tricycle. Had to work 2 days. Will be ridin to day when the sun gets low. I just got up, watched Gunsmoke, now Bonanza. Next, Big Valley. No more back pain, who would thought it would work that quick. It didnt work with bicycle. Recumbent trike is reclined. Your legs are powerful when laid on your back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts