How about Colorado and the VOTE?

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I think that is great news!

·
Super Moderator
23,390 Posts
Just great.............I hope it sends a message to the politicians everywhere. Gun owners as a group stick together and have clout as voters. And will act to preserve our 2nd amendment rights when they are threatened !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Politicians seem to forget that the second amendment is to protect us from them or perhaps that is what concerns them!

·
Super Moderator
23,390 Posts
Politicians seem to forget that the second amendment is to protect us from them or perhaps that is what concerns them!
They want to preserve their status quo............sweet job, great pay, terrific benefits. Once in office its a whole new ball game !!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just great.............I hope it sends a message to the politicians everywhere. Gun owners as a group stick together and have clout as voters. And will act to preserve our 2nd amendment rights when they are threatened !!!!!!!!
Aye...It's too bad we don't protect ALL of our rights the same way at voting time.

bob

·
Super Moderator
23,390 Posts
Unfortunately when it doesn't hit close to home on something that a person is passionate about, apathy rules.

·
Super Moderator
23,390 Posts
It does show we are passionate about our guns, if nothing else !!!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Bet when these two voted the way they did they never imagined this was coming. Sweet!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,390 Posts
Gives them all something to think about !!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts