Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my new P380 made it home safely this evening. Cash is always the best way to go. Except now I am broke for the rest of the month and today is only the 5th. I've been told I need to loose some pounds anyway. Anyone wants to invite me over for supper?

I love my LGS, they do treat me right. Needless to say I am one happy camper. The Kahr P380 is a pocket rocket in every sense of the word. I will carry it in my Remora #2-ART Clipless Holster. I carry two spare mags in a Remora single magazine Holster. Yep, two mags fit nicely.

I'll take some photos when I can borrow my Sister's camera. My iPhone isn't the best photo taking machine.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Well congrats.............and I see your sickness is now in remission..................as you took the appropriate cure.........but alas it's only temporary.............till your next......"ahem".............need to feed.........then another weapon will surely effect the cure.......again !!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Who are you talking about? I have no sickness, no addiction. Need to feed? I am free to do and to choose as I am in control. I can walk away when ever I want. Heck, I walked away five times on the P380. I have total control. Don't you guys wish you were as strong as me?

Any offers for supper tomorrow night?

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Walked away 5 times.......I'm impressed........I was never able to walk away that many times..........I succumbed much earlier on........but it always gets you in the end...............in case you hadn't noticed..........got ya !!!!! :getdown:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Now, you will love reloading 380's because what you see on the tv tray is all ya need from lee and local powder primers projectiles. Not much money either. Shoot all you want and load watching tv by yourself. Or music.

Pick all the 380 brass up. SS bowl from yard sale, lemi-shine & dawn from walmart, hot water. You can decap first, dont have too. Lets set stir a lil' , then rinse w/ hot water and throw out on towel.

·
Registered
137 Posts
The .380 sounds like a winner.

I'll await your bragging photo's KeeperOath ... :grin:

I currently have two .380 pistols, so I'm leaning towards a new CM9.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts